SES_Adam

"155 - Hotfix" - April 27th, 2017

Something in 155 messed up multiplayer on Xbox, since it dropped I can't join friends they can't join me it just loads our start menu saves

10 hours ago, Echo139 said:

Something in 155 messed up multiplayer on Xbox, since it dropped I can't join friends they can't join me it just loads our start menu saves

My wife and I were having that problem last night, she just had to do a hard restart of her Xbox. Hold the power button down for about 10 seconds till it completely shuts off and then a few seconds later you can start it back up. Everyone in the group may need to do it.

Still struggling with cross compatibility and can't find anything that says how to invite friends I can from my Xbox but they cant join me and they can't invite me via Xbox app on windows 10 I'd really would like some assistance 

I'm thinking maybe collecting pods for research isn't the best way to go about it. It gives incentive for one to explore, sure, but it doesn't seem worth it mainly due to the randomness compared to the effort you'd put in.

Great work so far guys, so, here's my opinion on the current state:

I like the new changes (research system) as a way to bring more motivation for exploration. I think, so far, there's still not enough content (more different resources, loot, wildlife, planets etc.) that can be found along the way, so the enforced exploration seems to be pretty boring right now, as after some hours everything has been seen. 

But I think there's no need to completely change the research system. After new content is added, the sandbox part of the game might become pretty cool and exploration will be fun, probably. 

Cheers. 

IDk if this is a bug or not, but the second half of this video (starting at 1:16 and restarting at 2:42) , I fall about 1,000 feet off the ground, and live unscathed. 

System :

Steam on Asus GL552VW with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M using Windows 10 64bit Home

Edited by ETwhisperer

Hi! Since the last 2 update (incl. this hotfix) the "hand-items" (the items you can build with your charakter), just can't be built. Some items like the small battery can be built however which is strange. The main stuff like "connections" etc. can't be built (what's even more is that last time I played, I could actually build some of those items up to a certain point from which on they suddenly couldn't.
Hope you can fix this soon, all the best,
Nico