Printer can only printer 1-seat and all unlocked items unselectable

On Xbox one, version 154, since updating yesterday evening, all previously researched items cannot be printed or even shown as an option to be printed. Those already printed can still be used but the printer only displays one item able to be printed and that's the 1-seat.  Additionally, all researched modules cannot be used (e.g. Trade platform).

Once the modules are reresearched, they become functional (e.g. The vehicle bay) but researched options are still missing (I.e. The vehicle bay only offers a rover to be printed even though a shuttle was previously printed and I started the game by exiting a 3-seater truck). 

I also tried starting a new save, hoping the bug was specific to my main game save, but no. In the new game too, once a printer is made, I can only print a 1-seat. Even if you research new items, I'm still unable to choose a new item to print. Unfortunately, because of this games reliance on the printer, this bug has made the game unplayable. 

I think I might be having the same issue but a slightly different. I'm on version 154, and in the printer I can print only 2 items the 1-seat and the drill head. Also my backpack crafting sort of works, but I can only craft things made out of a compound, nothing else.

I cannot unlock any researchable items when I do reasearch all I get are copper and aluminium which is making the game less fun 

i'm having the same issues as well as constant crashing. I can't even play for more than 10 mins at a time. everytime i get into a truck it crashes and now it just randomly crashes.

Hey everyone, I'd like to get clarification on the problems reported here.

Problem 1: All previously unlocked items you had, that you could print, are no longer available for print since updating to 154. Your assumptions are that if you re-unlock those item via Research, you should be rewarded with those items once more and able to print them again. However....

Problem 2: Any new items you unlock by Researching are not appearing on your Small Printer (Backpack) or Medium Printer. Therefore making all newly unlocked items unavailable for Printing.

Is that a good summary? I'd like to make sure our team is crystal clear on the issue so we can hot fix this ASAP.

7 hours ago, SES_Adam said:

Hey everyone, I'd like to get clarification on the problems reported here.

Problem 1: All previously unlocked items you had, that you could print, are no longer available for print since updating to 154. Your assumptions are that if you re-unlock those item via Research, you should be rewarded with those items once more and able to print them again. However....

Problem 2: Any new items you unlock by Researching are not appearing on your Small Printer (Backpack) or Medium Printer. Therefore making all newly unlocked items unavailable for Printing.

Is that a good summary? I'd like to make sure our team is crystal clear on the issue so we can hot fix this ASAP.

Sorry, I had to work, but yes, that is a good summary and accurate.

I had the same issue exactly. All previous research is gone, and certain new unlocks I got for the printer and vehicle bay are nonexistent. Generator and the larger space ship both work, but other things I've unlocked are missing.

4 hours ago, Elysia_1 said:

The game is dead without this feature.

Please acknowledge this thread dev team.

It has been Hotfixed with the 155 Patch. Details HERE. Xbox/Windows Store users will have to wait though, because each patch has to go through Microsoft Certification (something they really should be able to by-pass for Early Access games, hey Microsoft?)

• 1 month later...

on steam, version 0.3.10182 i can only print 1 seat. I found lot of recipie with research but can't print other things that 1-seat... How can i fix it ?

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I am having the same issue above on the Xbox with a controller and I am on version 0.3.10200.0 can only print the one seat nothing else even if I unlock a new module with research. This is also the first time I have played the game and I tried starting a new game still have the same issue

• 2 weeks later...

I recently bought this game but cannot progress due to the only option for the printer being the seat as the arrow buttons don't change the blueprint. I am on Xbox one  version 0.3.10200.0 and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game which hasn't solved the issue.

On 9.9.2017 at 11:47 PM, JamieGibson said:

I recently bought this game but cannot progress due to the only option for the printer being the seat as the arrow buttons don't change the blueprint. I am on Xbox one  version 0.3.10200.0 and have uninstalled and reinstalled the game which hasn't solved the issue.

Have you researched anything else yet? IIRC the seat is the only thing you have as default blueprint for the 3D printer.