LTanthro

This game has potential but... Not ready for game preview!

8 hours ago, RedIsDead45 said:

The game has massive potential, and you are correct that it has issues. However, remember that it's a working title. I'm amazed at the amount of content in the game currently and I'm happy the devs are as active as they are. Keep up the good work!

+1

10 hours ago, LTanthro said:

P.s. the game lags the more i explore the world and or caves

culling issues there. i do wonder howcome in 3 years the devs didnt find out that just exploring and  covering a lot of ground on the starting planet causes culling issues and massive fps decrease. like noone played the game 3-4 hours straight on their side?

Oh look... Another person who doesn't understand Early Access and complains about the game being buggy. This shit is annoying. If you can't handle E.A. games, quit buying them.

41 minutes ago, JozoNalozil said:

culling issues there. i do wonder howcome in 3 years the devs didnt find out that just exploring and  covering a lot of ground on the starting planet causes culling issues and massive fps decrease. like noone played the game 3-4 hours straight on their side?

If you are trying to constantly optimize a game during development, you are not going to have time to iterate, improve gameplay, or create new content. In a game like this, it's things are going to constantly break and hit different performance walls. 

On 12/18/2016 at 5:09 PM, LTanthro said:

This game has so much potential and i understand the developers want us to help with bugs and feeback but i think the developers should of worked on this project a little bit longer themselves before they made it available for game preview, i started 2 new games because of bugs and when i find a rare item the item bugs out or something drastic happens where a rare item becomes useless and its frustrating this problem will cause alot of gamers to drop the controller on this one and lose interest therefor it shouldd be taken off game preview to be worked on basic functions like lag, item loss bugs mainly please 

I think its fine for a pre alplha, its just the idea phase, sure its not stable at times but its still amazing for a pre-alpha, and its only 20 bucks

On 12/18/2016 at 5:36 PM, LTanthro said:

Look bro i fully understand and aware the meaning of game preview.... {snip}

A lot of us have spent considerable time playing this, having a great time AND helping the developers make it better by testing it. That's the point of an Alpha release.

Get on board or get out, complaining helps nobody.

Is this kid still complaining? I swear he keeps making new threads every week or so. At this point, I believe he's just trolling.

I have yet to have an issue with this game, I did have one thing that an item kept clicking but once I left the game and came back all was fine.

On 12/18/2016 at 7:24 PM, Sydänyö said:

What do you mean by "game preview"? What do you think such a thing even is? See, early access alpha / pre-alpha is an actual thing, especially on the PC, (which, honestly, is the only machine one should play early access games on, not consoles), and it's meant for smaller game developer teams who can't do extensive in-house alpha testing. When you pay for an early access game, you should be fully aware of what it being early access entails. If you're not, then the fault is yours, for not educating yourself on what you were getting into.

Early access games, especially on Steam, are an extremely common thing these days. The game, as it is right now, isn't supposed to be "previewed" or "reviewed" by anyone.

Early access is for PC.  GPP (Game Preview Program) is for Xbox.  Both are the same thing and both are used to expose bugs and help optimize the game for that particular platform.   A lot of game developers use GPP so to say that they shouldn't use it is wrong and is completely your opinion. 

On 12/18/2016 at 8:24 PM, Sydänyö said:

What do you mean by "game preview"? What do you think such a thing even is? See, early access alpha / pre-alpha is an actual thing, especially on the PC, (which, honestly, is the only machine one should play early access games on, not consoles), and it's meant for smaller game developer teams who can't do extensive in-house alpha testing. When you pay for an early access game, you should be fully aware of what it being early access entails. If you're not, then the fault is yours, for not educating yourself on what you were getting into.

Early access games, especially on Steam, are an extremely common thing these days. The game, as it is right now, isn't supposed to be "previewed" or "reviewed" by anyone.

Another idiotic PC elitist.

To say that consoles shouldn't get preview games is just a elitist, stupid,  statement by yet another uneducated PC kid. 

3 minutes ago, SirGreenDay said:

Another idiotic PC elitist.

To say that consoles shouldn't get preview games is just a elitist, stupid,  statement by yet another uneducated PC kid. 

100% agree.  If a game is to be released on a particular platform then we should have early access/GPP on that platform.  

BTW I play on PC and I think Xbox should get GPP whenever it can. 

Edited by GSRTrent

2 hours ago, Pixels said:

Is this kid still complaining? I swear he keeps making new threads every week or so. At this point, I believe he's just trolling.

Some people need little victories.

someone needs to learn what an Early access game is and stop comparing to other game that have been in EA for years. The game just started, give it time to develop.