When leaving an item(such as a research, a gadget, matirials, rocks) that is effected by gravity on the ground and going away, when coming back and reloading that item, most of the time it will float above the ground a meter or two. This may seem like it's not a problem at all, but one time I saw a chair hovering near the top of a large hill, that I remember putting at ground level. This can cause importent items to fly so high you wouldn't even see them clearly and start thinking they disappeard.

It happened to pretty much everything that wasn't stuck in the ground or safe at my base while I was playing on pc(steam), version 153

lots of people probably wrote about this already, so sorry for wasting your time.

I dug up a plant thinking there would be a research module under it's root (Used to be in earlier games). Now that same plant is floating above the ground.

20170422164755_1.jpg

Same here, getting quite a few assets floating even after they've been mined and sitting in the resulting hole. I saw this a lot in previous builds and seems to have re-appeared in 153.

361420_20170422175733_1.thumb.png.0236acb7e8f58b9c4e0e4425fac26767.png

Assets will appear floating again even if they drop back down to the ground. I have seen that just by moving away, then turning back around to face, the item is again in mid-air.

361420_20170422115919_1.thumb.png.bb5dc054ed477223f5e5f9bb9299f58f.png