ASTRONEER Is not available on your current platform.

Hello fellow astroneers,

Today (launch day) i wanted to launch ASTRONEER, but it said "ASTRONEER Is not available on your current platform"

First seeing this made me very sad because i was planning to play with my friends but instead i am putting up with this annoying problem.

I met all the requirements that the game asked me for (Minimum requirements), I already updated about everything on my windows,i think...

I uploaded image(s) about everything my pc has inside of it, you might wanna use a google translator.

Please try to help me find a fix for this...

Thanks, Angel

Knipsel.PNG

Knipsel2.PNG

Edited by angelvb

You are using a 32bit OS. Astroneer does not support that. You need a 64bit OS.

Take a look at the minimum requirements. It says 4GB RAM at least. This implies you need a 64bit OS. Since you already have 4GB of RAM, you just need to upgrade your OS.

Edited by Wyvyrias
7 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

Take a look at the minimum requirements. It says 4GB RAM at least. This implies you need a 64bit OS. Since you already have 4GB of RAM, you just need to upgrade your OS.

Thank you for telling me, i just noticed this cause i tried running in on my dad's pc and it worked there (he has 64-bit)

4 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

Astroneer requires Windows 10, it is not suported on Windows 7

This is deffinetly not it but nevermind ^^, someone else helped me out :)

4 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

This is not true. Astroneer supports Windows 7 and above. There seem to be some issues with anything below Windows 10, but this may be an issue with Windows updates. It'll be fixed eventually anyway.

2 minutes ago, blazemonger said:

Where have you found it is supported on Windows 7? On http://astroneer.space/ it clearly states Windows 10 ..

It also needs to be downloaded through the store which is Windows 10 only

At the steam page it says: 

Recommended:

Windows 7, 8 or 10

21 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

Do you have any programs that i can do this with?, or is it a disk that i need to use

2 minutes ago, angelvb said:

At the steam page it says: 

Recommended:

Windows 7, 8 or 10

Yes, but when you play/download through Steam that is not the same as running it in the OS.

You will need to reinstall windows using a 64bit installer image, you can't 'upgrade' between versions.

1 minute ago, blazemonger said:

Yes, but when you play/download through Steam that is not the same as running it in the OS.

You will need to reinstall windows using a 64bit installer image, you can't 'upgrade' between versions.

Thanks i will deffinetly be doing this ^^

On 12/16/2016 at 2:54 PM, blazemonger said:

Then how am I playing it on Windows 7 hm?