I have unique idea that's far out from the rest this idea is npc astronauts imagine this your just driving in a vehical of some sort and you see a base with other npc astronauts so if your playing in single player you will have something(?) to play with you can make them enemies or become allies with them kinda like SPORE  you can also add different things like alien bases robot bases stuff like that i hope you approve this idea (AND I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANIMALZ) 

-ShyGuy_T_YT

p.s. can u also add signs pls ok bye!

Edited by [SGN]_ShyGuy_T

The first idea would take a hell of a lot of coding so won't be in the game for a very long time but the signs idea is perfect like adding road signs Like "100Miles to ASTRO CITY" or something along though lines would be easy to implement and art would be simple so easily implemented.

On 4/18/2017 at 8:12 PM, SophisticatedDonkey said:

The first idea would take a hell of a lot of coding so won't be in the game for a very long time but the signs idea is perfect like adding road signs Like "100Miles to ASTRO CITY" or something along though lines would be easy to implement and art would be simple so easily implemented.

YES that could be useful for some things like that I never thought of that idea thanks for the idea @SophisticatedDonkey

I don't think it would take much work at all....... You have a couple Base Footprints with 3-6 buildings some animated traffic and a few shop keeps..... think about early game not having hardly any Tech to work with..... Making the Track to Tranquility Base and paying 3-4 times what something is worth because its the only place on planet.

Each building has something to buy or sell to.... might even be a place where you can cash in some materials and trade to Galactic Bucks (Status).

Another thing that might be interesting is the Developers can have Items shown there that are not available yet.... or might be around for Galactic Bucks Purchase.

Sometimes you find a Chest or Terrain Feature Called Salvage and it Gives you Galactic Bucks which can be spent in town.

You walk up to a window and look at the items available there are some animations.... you buy or leave....