Demolished module with dynamite: could not restart connection chain

New here, love the game. Not sure if a bug or it is not a current feature. Trying to reorganize things and couldn't restart the building layout after demolition. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2017 at 5:40 AM, Brandon Lockhart said:

New here, love the game. Not sure if a bug or it is not a current feature. Trying to reorganize things and couldn't restart the building layout after demolition. 

I did the same because I built 4 modules off of the hab not realizing I needed to build intermediary platforms to then build more base modules. I decided to use the dynamite to blow up my printer because I had extra copper. Now I can't build a new platform off of the hab still because dynamite didn't free up the connection port apparently. Now, even if I could research the habitat module I wouldn't be able to print one because I don't have a printer. I am really stuck in game being able to progress now.

An additional issue: I tried sticking a dynamite on the free locked port on the hab and now it is just stuck there. I can't remove it and I can't depress the switch to blow it up. It seems maybe my Xbox controller wants to highlight the hab and not the dynamite or button because the hab is too close.