So when you build more than 1 vehicle bay or build a vehicle bay where a landing zone already exists it is practically impossible to tell which one you are selecting. This is why I propose that when you mouse over more than 1 landing zone (so overlapping ones) the camera would either zoom in/spread out the landing zones or put them in a line on your screen (shift them horizontally or vertically). This would make landing shuttles on ships/vice versa a lot rarer and give more accuracy to the player.

On 4/8/2017 at 6:28 PM, Lithium said:

Untitled.png.99dbc3011f4b0a24b29de5eda987abb5.png

@Lithium someones been watching the dev streams. 

but yes i would like to be able to zoom in on a certain landing pad. for example, when i colonize planets, not all the other planets have the best and safest landing zones, for example landing in a ditch which is very hard to get out of, or on the side of a cliff face, which is hard to climb back up. So being able to zoom on a landing zone would be very useful, for me at least.

Manual control of the spacecraft will make landing pad pretty much irrelevant. Only thing you'll need, will be a landing beacon when playing with friends.