mikeyk99

Looking for co-op friend(s)

Recommended Posts

So I am buying the game tomorrow when it launches. I thought it'd be fun to play the game with some other people who don't know too much either and start on a new world and discover everything manually. Anyone up for this?

 

also, anyone knows at what time the game releases?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mikeyk99 said:

So I am buying the game tomorrow when it launches. I thought it'd be fun to play the game with some other people who don't know too much either and start on a new world and discover everything manually. Anyone up for this?

 

also, anyone knows at what time the game releases?

to my knowledge co-op will be played as in local and I mean you "create game" invite friends and if admin leaves all others are getting kicked at least for now, but yeah you can add me on steam or stop by my stream

Edited by NiteSKy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'll be playing on PC via steam as soon as i can, i only found out about it in the last few days, already watched a heap of stuff on youtube about it, love the dev twitch streams. can't wait :)

mikkyg28 on steam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

apparently this game launched in Europe on all systems already so looking good for 12AM midnight in the Atlantic time zone

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Torkkar said:

apparently this game launched in Europe on all systems already so looking good for 12AM midnight in the Atlantic time zone

 

Speaking to a few friends in Scotland and London.  It is not out on Steam anywhere yet.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Xaltorez said:

I'd love to join if 5 aren't too many mikeyk99

Yeah sure, skype me. mike.keulen1 (no mic though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, NoobHunter256 said:

hi ! do you know how to lauch coop-game ?

No Sorry. Trying to figure that out myself! :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coop game setup that works for Steam:

1. Host launches game, selects desired char and loads world

2. When game/world is fully loaded host invites friend which is not ingame (or friend selects 'join game' from host via steamchat context menu).

3. Friend accepts invite, game launches, selects character and you will be dropped next to the host's ship when the world is loaded.

4. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Hazzimspazzim said:

Does anybody know how to play co op xbox one??????

I believe you can just go to your friend's account and click invite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Tao said:

Coop game setup that works for Steam:

1. Host launches game, selects desired char and loads world

2. When game/world is fully loaded host invites friend which is not ingame (or friend selects 'join game' from host via steamchat context menu).

3. Friend accepts invite, game launches, selects character and you will be dropped next to the host's ship when the world is loaded.

4. Enjoy!

Hello, I am currently trying this with a friend. Nothing seems to be working. When he accepts invite, nothing happens and he can't join game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, p1nkbr0 said:

Hello, I am currently trying this with a friend. Nothing seems to be working. When he accepts invite, nothing happens and he can't join game...

Hi, not sure what's wrong in this case, this is the method my friends and I have been using so it should work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now