Wyvyrias

Goodbye, Paul

So sorry to hear this sad news, be strong System Era and make sure Paul's visions for Astroneer come to be realised one day.

Any life cut short is a tragicty  especially when it is a friend.  If I may make a suggestion , can we make a small world or moon in the game to honer his memory. One with a small statue in his honer on it  listing the fact of his contribution to the game . We will miss him and morn in our own ways , while wishing his family our best wishes. From both my wife and my self.

May He rest in power. 

While often it is hard to mourn the passing of a friend and a mentor, let us rejoice that such a great person even was with us, although for a short time.

Some awe inspiring art from him:

Peperaart

Edited by MardoPardo

So sad to here about this. And at 31 too. That's younger than me. Makes you realise your own mortality. I sincerely hope the rest of System Era do something in the game to remember him. Maybe a wrecked ship with his name on the side or something? His contributions must not be forgotten.

My condolences to his family.

R.I.P. Paul.

Edited by Ghostwolf93

Losing a friend and a team member is always hard, I feel for you guys.

I hope the team can stay strong and deliver on Paul's vision. It's worth doing.

To the System Era family and to Paul's family I would like to extend my deepest condolences. We are teathered to this Earth, but Paul is free to move beyond the stars and make the heavens a littl more beautiful.

Sad news indeed. Thoughts and condolences with his family & friends at this difficult time. I'm sure the community here will honour his memory in a variety of ways. R.I.P.