Just some thoughts and ideas

Mr. D™

The idea of permanent suite upgrades as mentioned in the collect-thread would add a bit of rpg flavor and I think without overloading the game this would be a very nice and fitting feature.

Oh and a big shoutout for the music, really love it :)

Some ideas, hopefully some of it is useful for you devs:

A hovering spherical droid (maybe customizable) that provides one or two services like additional light, acoustic stormwarning etc. With a few random droid sounds  he would make quite a difference since the player would not feel so alone in the vastness of space. But maybe that screws over your design-choices. Don`t know.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Random name generator for the planets, no player generated names, so we will be spared in multiplayer from Planet "Analtrafic"

The option to declare primary and secondary landing spots for the spaceship (My second spaceship just landed at the same spot as my first, now they`ve seemed to fuse)

Darker nights maybe and some of those lightballoons that I`ve seen at recent big construction sites

Balloon_Light-039_640.gif

1. Rpg won't work well with the design of the game
  2. I prefer for it to keep their name as "terran" or "exotic" for now, to make identifying easier
  3. Been suggested here A LOT
  4. Pretty much what the tether do