WestNomad

Make the damn like button visible

Just make the like button visible, it took me three days to find it. It's this tiny little white square almost invisible with the background. It's on the bottom right, there should be a faint outlining of it. 

Like it ain't hard, it's a small and effective positive for the forums.

Edited by WestNomad

1 minute ago, I Made Poopy said:

Apparently they want to get rid of it

It's not a stupid idea, even though i consider the likes for posts being linked with your reputation is quite weird. There should be a separate feature called "reputation" or something like that where you can rep someone from 1-5 depending on your posting rank.

6 minutes ago, I Made Poopy said:

I'm wondering as well. And you can only "like" 10 things a day

didn't know about the restriction of likes. Strange and more or less pointless.

I agree. Also , I suggest that the devs organize their bug and crash forum, and give us the options for 

1. could reproduce

2. could not reproduce 

on each bug, so that they know how big of an issue , and how common it is. So that they can put them on a priority list of bugs so that the biggest ones get fixed first.

If you are having issues figuring out what im saying check out Cloud Imperium Games' "issue council" system they have set up for their game star citizen. helps the devs massively.

33 minutes ago, bambam625 said:

I agree. Also , I suggest that the devs organize their bug and crash forum, and give us the options for 

1. could reproduce

2. could not reproduce 

on each bug, so that they know how big of an issue , and how common it is. So that they can put them on a priority list of bugs so that the biggest ones get fixed first.

If you are having issues figuring out what im saying check out Cloud Imperium Games' "issue council" system they have set up for their game star citizen. helps the devs massively.

No i get it, would certainly make the bug section more neat and tidy.

3 hours ago, I Made Poopy said:

Apparently they want to get rid of it

3 hours ago, Daroguetoaster said:

But, whatever for?

I'm guessing because they would rather we just quote and add a +1... like other forums do that have no like buttons. As that is exactly what will happen when they remove the like button.

7 minutes ago, Frigidman said:

I'm guessing because they would rather we just quote and add a +1... like other forums do that have no like buttons. As that is exactly what will happen when they remove the like button.

Ahh. I am new to actively using forums. Are the +1's tracked in anyway? Or does the activity just bump the post up?