• a deconstruct platform
• able to deconstruct your base if you don't like a platform location
• set vehicle bay for spacecraft so they don't run into ground vehicles

perhaps a landing pad building? that way you can build a ship from the vehicle bay, launch it and have it land on the pad, leaving the bay clear for continued building.

yeah, landing pad and a button or tool will remove it.

or by taking out a plug would make it "reverse" to how you first made it?

14 hours ago, Goon124 said:

perhaps a landing pad building? that way you can build a ship from the vehicle bay, launch it and have it land on the pad, leaving the bay clear for continued building.

yeah ... a landing pad module would be so usefull because now you have to build another vehicular crane module in order to build another ship. 

and ships should land on the landing pad... obviously... once it's built. 

Dear devs I was super excited for this game to release on steam I got it the day it released I grinded and worked on my save file (FILTERS AND POWERCELLS ARE BOSS!) I was getting very lucky with my researches and soon I never had to leave my base just waiting for my fuel condenser power to rise then use my trading module but at the start of my save (thinking this was a good idea) I put six buildings around my life pod what I did not think would happen is disable anymore building of that base now I am pretty sure you don't even need 6 for essential things like rockets but it would be nice to not have to worry about it Thank for your time -A very hopeful player

I think that a deconstruct tool is more interesting than a deconstruct building and the landing pad module would be extremely usefull.

well its more a hanger to aircrafts flatform, takes all the blueprints into that object so now you can build it else where and maybe add thing to it.
while also having space for future aircrafts or spaceships?

On 12/18/2016 at 0:10 PM, Goon124 said:

Extremely good idea, and with the way vehicle bays work right now, this is actually necessary.

how about being able to deconstruct stuff and just get yr recouces back??

and then- the master idea of tonight, being able to point out where to land (on small scale)

so you can put yr space crap next to yr base