cargo/transport ship READ!

I have some ideas for the game system Era:

-A jetpack or grapple (jetpack being powered by hydrazine) (grapple made from iron/hematite)

-customizable colour choosing for multiplayer -hover bike (also made from 2 hematite/iron and 2 copper) (powered by hydrazine or most probably have two slots (one on each side) for a solar panel and wind turbine)

-gun (1 hematite/iron) for when and if aliens are introduced! - plant dome ( using seeds, place them in this and they are safe to grow organic)

- asteroid belt (with only 3 asteroids which are 1/8 the size of the moon each, with seperate ores on)

- yours sincerely TooManyTurtle

back at my idea of the hover bike and and asteroid field @https://t.co/FKj204ooHn you could make a ship that carries the rover, the hover the bike, a laser for mining asteroids and something else (obviously not all at once) this ship would also have its own inventory built in like your backpack (for the mining or just spare cargo)!

3 hours ago, TooManyTurtle said:

-gun (1 hematite/iron) for when and if aliens are introduced!

They've already said guns are NOT being added

The first three of these have already been suggested. Saying that I do like the jetpack idea and the hoverbike idea. I hope they implement those. They have refused guns which I think is a good choice. Lastly, as far as the asteroid belt goes, I think it would be cool to see some more objects in space that you can explore (asteroids, maybe a comet every so often, etc.)