Sign in to follow this  

I was making up to 20 buildings and it started slowing down the game and it lag real slow, and having more then 50 tethers also slow on the Xbox, multiplayer on Xbox is slow to because the something to. Hop this helps I like playing the game. and I wish we can Build a House and a big green House with food in it. make were we have to eat to survive. 

Edited by XGN_ANUBIS_AG 2CPT

I have tried a minimal base and it just seems there comes a point on the xbox the game slows to a crawl and is unplayable. I wish there were a was to send the devs saved xbox files.

On 3/5/2017 at 6:28 PM, XGN_ANUBIS_AG 2CPT said:

I was making up to 20 buildings and it started slowing down the game and it lag real slow, and having more then 50 tethers also slow on the Xbox, multiplayer on Xbox is slow to because the something to. Hop this helps I like playing the game. and I wish we can Build a House and a big green House with food in it. make were we have to eat to survive. 

I am 100% against putting food and having to eat into this game. There are a million survival games go play one of those. The game is on a good path with the direction of science and discovery.

Edited by Brainstorm
misspelling correction.