Sign in to follow this  
Moonminer008

NOOO my skatepark :(

This is so strange! In my last savegame, I managed to set up a small base on every of the 6 planets without much trouble with my vehicles. Some of them got teleported to the outer space when I started using shuttles of course. I played until my framerate dropped too much.

Now, on my 3rd savegame, I built a king size pro-life base. and started to build a loop for the rover and flatten out to build a skatepark for the rovers. But my truck and rovers started going crazy and now they just dont work. They performe breakdance as soon as I touch them. Dissapointed! A ton of hours played without issue, and now suddenly all vehicles are going crazy early in the next game. I  havent even built a shuttle.  

1 hour ago, ESa said:

Picture / video?

This is how far I have got so far. It was more troblesoume that first anticipated. With so steep banks, the smallest bump make you loose Control. It will be a headache to make it. But it will be done or the savefile will be corrupted ;) The most time consuming part is waiting for sun/Wind or driving to collect raw power.

Pro-life base.png

Loop.png

My plan for the loop is to make a block and just carve out a smooth hole sideway.

I guess it had been easier to make a long flat runway before the loop but anyway.. this looks cool. And its anyway the start on my space station bridge. So the only ectra work is the down-slope to the loop.

On 3/6/2017 at 1:45 AM, Moonminer008 said:

This is so strange! In my last savegame, I managed to set up a small base on every of the 6 planets without much trouble with my vehicles. Some of them got teleported to the outer space when I started using shuttles of course. I played until my framerate dropped too much.

Now, on my 3rd savegame, I built a king size pro-life base. and started to build a loop for the rover and flatten out to build a skatepark for the rovers. But my truck and rovers started going crazy and now they just dont work. They performe breakdance as soon as I touch them. Dissapointed! A ton of hours played without issue, and now suddenly all vehicles are going crazy early in the next game. I  havent even built a shuttle.  

the game is pre alpha.expect the bugs.and why is your skatepark so rough make it smooth with the smooth tool