MorahLess

Logged back in and all supplies gone!

I logged out for a few hours, and when I logged back in, all my supplies were gone.   I had them in a secure location, so they didn't blow away in storms.  By supplies, I mean resources, Coal, Aluminum, Copper, etc.   I spent a lot of time collecting them and to find them gone was just a little frustrating. 

I assume you put them all into a little hole made out of terrain?
If so, that's a known bug. The resources are not really gone, though. They fell through the (at this time unloaded) terrain. You could dig down and still find them if they didn't fall too deep.

My (mostly) successful method to prevent losing resources and trucks (!) completely in this manner is to excavate underneath the terrain you have them resting on, before leaving the area or game. Quite often I find them having fallen through the (unloaded) terrain immediately underneath but by the time the terrain loads, they'll still be around in your secure area. This has saved many resources also while mining, when the terrain tool spits out the nuggets underneath the terrain, usually losing it.