Unable to construct platforms off Shuttle upon landing on new planet

When I flew to my first new planet, I was able to create a level 1 platform off the connector piece of the shuttle. However, not only can I no longer do this on any other new planets, the shuttle's connector piece does not even connect to existing modules anymore.

i'm not sure if u got a bug the first time or what. i haven't been able to build off a shuttle, i had to create a habitat and place it first to build from. you get habitat from researching.

Im pretty sure when you go to a new planet u need to attach a habitat to the shuttle to take with you. HOWEVER, i am not 100% on that, just something to try. 

I believe this is a bug. There were no problems when building platforms on the first planet. I could simple make one just like with the habitat. 

I did experience this bug at the next planet though. I could simply not create platforms from the shuttle. When I got back to my main planet (lucky I had enough fuel or else it would totally suck) I couldn't connect the shuttle to the base.

I believe this is a bug. There were no problems when building platforms on the first planet. I could simple make one just like with the habitat. 

I did experience this bug at the next planet though. I could simply not create platforms from the shuttle. When I got back to my main planet (lucky I had enough fuel or else it would totally suck) I couldn't connect the shuttle to the base.

i had the same problem on planet "exotic"

Edited by endurance

I can confirm this. With the shuttle and spaceship, both can "grow" a platform once (spaceship has two outlets, so it can do two) after that the "port" is spend. Also can't disconnect (/ reconnect) the base connection (as you can to rovers / trucks). It only detaches once the shuttle flies up beack into space. (and does not reconnect on next landing)

Edited by BiZZ Keryear