Health Bar

Bar that is above oxygen bar and shows how much health do you have. It would help a lot beacouse you know how much health you have.

Red color                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Fills faster when you have full oxygen ( that means healt fills faster too :) )

Same size as oxygen bar

Storage

To me happens a lot of times that I run out of places to put my storages.

It has 8 slots

Probaly best if it is same like for vehicles

You can put it on 2 slots

Weapons

¨Evil¨ plants ( Gas and Spikey plants ) are so anoying to mine ( kill ) with land tool. Weapon to just shoot them would be good.

Realy have no idea what to say about it :P

Probaly / Maby ( your choise )

You activate and hold it same as land tool 

Uses power / Does not use power

You get it when you spawn, like land tool / You have to ¨Print¨ it

Kills in one shot, with slow reload / Reloads fast but it takes multiple shots to kill plant

Vehicles

I need to get to some places that are far and terian is not good so it is hard to drive truck and rover. So at that moments it maby would be good to have:

-Motorcycle

Fast

Small amount of slots ( like 2 - 4 )

Batery - your choise

-Helicopter ( but it probaly would be to hard to drive and land :( )

Fast

Small amount of slots ( like 2-4 )

Batery  - your choise

And for Vehicles I just want to tell that they glich ( IK that ¨glitch¨ is like bug report ) a lot. They just fly to the space, when I come closer they just jump and slowly fall back, they just gone ( that happens only for truck and rover.. and any vehicle like that and I do not have it jet ). Couse all that reports you probaly know for that and you just can not fix it. But it is OK :). We will survive :D.

Tell me in comments what do you think about my suggestions :)

so i think a HP bar would be a great addition because the light on the border of the screen doesn't really help. 

And would the storage be modular? like you have to make it using the same method as someone would make a printer?

Weapons are not being added to the game go to the PSA thread at the top 

More vehicles would be a cool idea and will (probably) be added later in the game.

Well thnx you for telling me about weapons.. about storage.. I actualy do not know.. probaly from printer.. but I guess it will be made ( if will be added to game ) from rarest resources that compound .. like cooper..