Sign in to follow this  
VerbotenSpy

Destroy/ remove implacements

I think the ability to redact things such as the printer, smelter, vehicle bay, etc. along with the simple connector implacements would be extremely advantageous to the gameplay. Since this is a building type of game, I think the ability to remove or destroy the places you build is an important aspect to the experience. 

Dynamite will demolish a platform (Printer, Research, Smelter, Trade Platform, Fuel Condenser, Vehicle Bay).  You can craft dynamite with your backpack after getting the recipe from a research pod.  The expansion nodes (the thing you place 2 Resin on to create a platform) cannot be demolished with dynamite.

Also, and I've not tested this yet but only witnessed it from people streaming, if you use dynamite to demolish a platform built directly off the Hab it causes that extension port to be disabled.  So for now, unless someone knows otherwise, never build a platform directly off the Hab.

When extending off the Hab, do not place 2 Resin on the expansion node.  Instead, click the extension port on the side of the expansion node to make another expansion node, and use that 2nd expansion node to create your platform (by placing 2 Resin).