WASD is required to move around with your character and the vehicle, yes. You can however use the RMB to turn the camera and just hold W to move forward. For vehicles this is pretty similar to the Halo controls.

A mouse like or similar to the Logitech G600 could allow for single hand play/ limited mobility I think. Without testing I am unsure, but the Logtiech Software would let you macro all the controls directly to the mouse. 

Without knowing specifics in limitation, I apologize if my answer is of no help. 

Edited by Secret Squirrel

1 minute ago, Secret Squirrel said:

A mouse like or similar to the Logitech G600 could allow for single hand play/ limited mobility I think. Without testing I am unsure, but the Logtiech Software would let you macro all the controls directly to the mouse. 

Without knowing specifics in limitation, I apologize if my answer is of no help. 

It's all good, man. Thanks for the info

I should clarify that with my disability I can ONLY use a 2-button mouse (and voice software) to control my computer. This looks like an awesome game, but I am once again assuming it's outside my reach (pun intended).

18 minutes ago, scratchlaw said:

Okay thanks for the reply. Just to restate the obvious since you said "required," you cannot currently move with point-and-click?

No, click and point is no option. But definitely worth suggesting!
And you are not required to use WASD to move. You can rebind those keys to something that works for you (it doesn't support mouse buttons, though, but with the right software you could simulate those keys on your mouse, too).

2 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

No, click and point is no option. But definitely worth suggesting!
And you are not required to use WASD to move. You can rebind those keys to something that works for you (it doesn't support mouse buttons, though, but with the right software you could simulate those keys on your mouse, too).

Okay – thanks again.

27 minutes ago, scratchlaw said:

Okay – thanks again.

you my be able to use a controller to re-assign the key functions into a format similar to the mouse functions. The game should be able to support that if I remember the dev info correct. I don't know if that would help in your situation but it might be an option. which ever way you do it we hope to see you in the game at some point. Best wishes and keep up the faith some one will find a way to help, even if it takes a while to do it.

23 minutes ago, Northstarranger said:

you my be able to use a controller to re-assign the key functions into a format similar to the mouse functions. The game should be able to support that if I remember the dev info correct. I don't know if that would help in your situation but it might be an option. which ever way you do it we hope to see you in the game at some point. Best wishes and keep up the faith some one will find a way to help, even if it takes a while to do it.

Thanks for the heads up. I think I will try to use an autohotkey script to reprogram a double right-click as holding down "W." Among other tinkering

Have you ever heard of a product called Emotiv? Its a bit pricey but is basically a home EEG. Its usable as a controller with some scripting. Ive seen RC cars and thing controlled with the smaller product called Insight, but the full EPOC may be more usable. :)

https://www.emotiv.com/

3 minutes ago, Litho said:

Have you ever heard of a product called Emotiv? Its a bit pricey but is basically a home EEG. Its usable as a controller with some scripting. Ive seen RC cars and thing controlled with the smaller product called Insight, but the full EPOC may be more usable. :)

My word that is incredible! Thank you for mentioning it. I have a new Christmas wish :-)

38 minutes ago, Litho said:

I just stumbled across something better for gaming purposes. Check this out: http://kinesicmouse.xcessity.at/index.php

Another one you might want to look in to is voiceattack.  You can use it to voice control pretty much anything you want.

I use it for key presses while wearing a VR headset as I can't use a keyboard then, but it can be used for full macro's, long key presses, opening programs, etc.

To Scratchlaw  see what keeping up the faith and a real good and caring group of people can do. Now you have so many people trying to help you solve your problem.

To the forum ...Keep up the good work and have fun togather!!!!

On 12/15/2016 at 6:25 PM, scratchlaw said:

I should clarify that with my disability I can ONLY use a 2-button mouse (and voice software) to control my computer. This looks like an awesome game, but I am once again assuming it's outside my reach (pun intended).

It should not be to hard to set up a control file for VoiceAttack which would allow (full) voice control for the game

Hey, I'm in a similar boat as the OP....

So if I get this game you cant bind right click to move forward?

On 12/16/2016 at 1:42 PM, blazemonger said:

It should not be to hard to set up a control file for VoiceAttack which would allow (full) voice control for the game

Voice attack is amazing. It doesn't allow me to smoothly play this game because actually my computer is not good enough, but you mentioning voice attack was worth this entire thread. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Tolem said:

Hey, I'm in a similar boat as the OP....

So if I get this game you cant bind right click to move forward?

I bought the game to mess around with it since steam allows a 14 day return. I wasn't really able to play it because my computer is not good enough, but also even with voice attacking it would have been difficult. It's hard because you need to have the right click held down almost the entire time in order to control the camera. So imagine the controls as WASD to move, the lleft-mouse cursor to click around, and then the right-mouse to see what you are doing. A little bit too complicated for voice attack IMO, but I am VERY new to it. Someone else probably knows better.