Mak-a-Face

Doodling on the Wall

If you've gotten confused by these maze of caves that go in all directions, I think I have a solution.

How about using a simple "Chalk" to point the way home. :)

4CBBURf.jpg

That's a cute little idea (and I'd certainly love that)! I guess with some effort you could create similar results using the terrain tool or tethers, but the latter one would require to craft and transport them.

Heh, that would be so cool!

Even if its not full free-hand, it could be a set of symbols to spray-stencil on the surface. With various things like all letters n numbers, and a couple variations of arrows and line segments.

I would love that, it would be excellent for caves, and potentially has some use for marking team symbols if a group of Astroneers were competing with one another.

yup graffite for everyone ! Lets make our walls as colorful as the painted trains seen in many large cities!  While this might be the great ideal the phrase  K.I.S.S keeps coming to mind. We can find a lot of inventive ways to find our ways around if we just think about it> and many have .

How is "click theres a symbol" any more complex than simple? Its so low tech its beyond simple.

Whats complex, finding the right parts and pieces, making up a beacon, dropping this high tech gadget, and then it being as the same as spraying a symbol on a surface.

Why do people think this game is going to be a MMO where rampant griefers and exploiters will 'ruin their game'. Play your game, graffiti it up the hell you want or not. Its not going to affect anyone ELSES DAMNED GAME.