No Trade Platform for me, why??

MAcroS.40k

Hello everyone!

Decided to write here about Trade Platform. The problem is - I don't have one!
I don't know what I am doing wrong, but new items for Research don't unveil anything. I tried 2 or 3 of them and after Research finished nothing appears.
So it looks like I opened every tech update there is. But I still don't have Trade Platform.

I attached some video where you can see that I place new item on Research and nothing appears.
It's in Russian, but it is doesn't matter - you clearly can see that nothing appears after Research and as I going through possible buildings - no Platform available.

Maybe I am doing something wrong?
Or this is some ugly bug that happened only with me??

bandicam_2017-02-18_17-26-08-020.avi

Are you playing old saves on the new patch (v125)?  Usually the Trade Platform is within the first 5 or 6 blueprints you get from research, very odd.

Playing completely new game, even deleted old saves.
But exactly the same was in 119 for me, nothing is changed.

I am stunned ((

Have you tried literally every single type of research object yet?
If it gives you really nothing, then that is an indication that you did. Though it may just be a bug.

It is well known that there is more Research objects than updates itself, so at some point when you opened all available techs you will receive nothing from new objects you encounter for the first time. And as long you don't have all the available buildings or items to produce you should not see empty research result.
But Trade Platform somewhere in those list of updates. And I don't have one.

Is there a way to fix it I wonder?
Or how can I report my bug. Maybe to run some test, gather some technical information and send some useful logs to developers?

I have an idea - can someone who already build Trade Platform send me their save game so I'll try to run it on my system?
And we'll see if it appears on my system or not.

BTW is anyone ever tried to use save from another player?

Hey bro, take a look at this, you can get his saves with all unlocks, that are also kinda okay to start playing from:

2 hours ago, swatsqad said:

Hey bro, take a look at this, you can get his saves with all unlocks, that are also kinda okay to start playing from:

Wow! Great, thank you!
I will try this for sure.