Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Schwank

Spaceship Can Only Be One Base At A Time?

Hi.

It seems that once I use my Spaceship with Resin as a connector to form a base, that I can no longer build out from that Spaceship, even if I relocate it to another area/planet.

Is that right or am I doing something wrong?

It's like if I go to a new planet, use the Ship as a base, then try to bring that to a new planet, I can't use it as a base again.

I hope that's clear. Thanks

That is a known behavior. However, to my knowledge, it is not clear if this is a bug or intended by the developers.

It is one of the reasons why quite a few of the challenges that have been posted on this forum require you to build a new shuttle (or spaceship) each time you leave for a new planet.

1 hour ago, Marck said:

That is a known behavior. However, to my knowledge, it is not clear if this is a bug or intended by the developers.

It is one of the reasons why quite a few of the challenges that have been posted on this forum require you to build a new shuttle (or spaceship) each time you leave for a new planet.

That makes sense, I've seen that in the Challenges.  I think they should fix it.  Or limit it in some other way, if the intent is to limit it.