ItsFaded

Patch 125

Did this happen to anyone else 

I guess this is why adam said dont get to attached to your saves this early in development

oh well time for a  new adventure !!!!!!!!!!

download.jpg

Edited by ItsFaded

I start fresh every release.

That way I can take what I've learned with me to the next game ...

... getting really good at not suffocating ;)

11 minutes ago, Teta said:

My friend is so bad with tethers, he runs at me suffocating screaming teathers every 5 min lol

5 hours ago, Teta said:

I am always amazed how starting fresh in this game so many times still has not gotten old. I actually look forward to the clean starts.

9 hours ago, ApoNono said:

I am always amazed how starting fresh in this game so many times still has not gotten old. I actually look forward to the clean starts.

hehe i started a new world and im working on a crazy project!!!!!!

On 2/17/2017 at 6:14 AM, ItsFaded said:

hehe i started a new world and im working on a crazy project!!!!!!

Crazy project building leads to cherishing old saves!! Don't get too attached bud 

On 2/16/2017 at 9:57 PM, ApoNono said:

As a veteran of Early Access games, Minecraft, Kerbal Space Program, and Space Engineers, even I haven't gotten tired of a fresh start.  Sometimes it is nice to keep a current world/save going, but most times you just gotta go back to square one to really get a feel for the update and any new content.

The new world I started with this update is so beautiful.  And my start location is right next to a resin "well", as I have gotten to call the resource spouts you find here and there.

I still have yet to iron out my suffocating....as I did just that less than five minutes into the new world.  But I am getting a feel for how to work a homebase layout.  For one thing, it is good to have your vehicle construction have elbow room away from everywhere else.  That, and also it does seem rather important where you put wind vanes.  I originally had them along the central spine of my complex, but they hardly spun.  As soon as I set them off to a corner, they began to spin much more merrily, giving me lovely power.

Of course, this layout won't stay.  There will come an update where something will change or get added that will make it important to switch things up.

Always expect things to be temporary.

19 hours ago, rileya_c said:

Crazy project building leads to cherishing old saves!! Don't get too attached bud 

im not i already gave up on the project created to much lag it was such a cool idea hopefully i can do it when the game becomes more stable ;D

3 hours ago, ItsFaded said:

im not i already gave up on the project created to much lag it was such a cool idea hopefully i can do it when the game becomes more stable ;D

And this was with patch V125?