SES_Adam

"125" - February 16th, 2017

Recommended Posts

Quote

Dynamite can now be used to destroy base buildings and other objects

 Where do you put the dynamite to blow up for example my old Smelter? On the Smelter socket there won't be any activation button and near it, after detonation the Smelter is still there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SilverSilhouette said:

Btw what planets are good for getting blueprints?

 

Barren aka Moon, it has several different kinds of research pods scattered all over the surface.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, астра said:

когда патч?:)

Пожалуйста, обратите внимание, я использую Google Translate. вы находитесь на новом форуме патч прямо сейчас. они не будут, вероятно, выйдет с одним в течение нескольких недель до Mabey через месяц.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, астра said:

когда патч?:)

Коллега, Вы специально в англоязычной среде пишите по-русски? :) Я не в претензию, просто так гораздо меньше шансов, что ответят.
Что касается следующего патча, то разработчики планами по его выпуску не делились. Кроме того, они сейчас на GDC, что тоже оттянет выпуск очередного обновления. 

My post doesn't contain anything important for others, but for астра only. So I've desided not to translate it to English :)   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Devilcraft did I do good trying to explain?  I just wana make sure that if I respond to more Russians in the future that they will have an ok time reading and understanding.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 часов назад, сказал Devilcraft:

"Коллега, Вы специально в англоязычной среде пишите по-русски? :) Я не в претензию, просто ..."

за то больше шансов получить конкретный ответ на конкретный вопрос:)!...я щас представляю КАК это переведёт гугл переводчик:D...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

чуть не забыл-про "када пач?"))в просто то несколько месяц:в декабре-3 мин,в январе-2,в феврале-1,а марте?!траектории-по ЭТОЙ гейм овер?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, SilverSilhouette said:

@Devilcraft did I do good trying to explain?  I just wana make sure that if I respond to more Russians in the future that they will have an ok time reading and understanding.  Thanks for any help you can give.

Yes, it was a nice try :)
Though google isn't quite right in translation.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, астра said:

за то больше шансов получить конкретный ответ на конкретный вопрос:)!...я щас представляю КАК это переведёт гугл переводчик:D...

Переведет криво. Это очевидно. :)
Думаю, по поводу ситуации с патчами следующее: в декабре был старт и куча крайне критичных ошибок, поэтому разрабы латали код и все это выкидывали мелкими но частыми фиксами.
Сейчас процесс устаканивается, входит в размеренное русло, поэтому и патчи реже. Это нормальная практика. Кроме того, они недавно переезжали в новый офис, сейчас участвуют в конференции гейм-девелоперов. Плюс ищут новых людей для расширения команды - все это (все эти орг. моменты) тоже отнимает много времени.

Но, это совсем не означает, что они решили закинруть проект и кинуть нас :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bugs under are new to me so I relate them to current patch.

1. Energy and oxygen resources that have been used before save become useless after reload. Seems like the game counts them as not fully picked.

2. Again resources. Sometime they just vanish from my pit. Guess what? I find them on cave levels under my pit. Seems like the reason is in the first step of trying to make the performance better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On March 3, 2017 at 3:57 PM, Devilcraft said:

The bugs under are new to me so I relate them to current patch.

1. Energy and oxygen resources that have been used before save become useless after reload. Seems like the game counts them as not fully picked.

2. Again resources. Sometime they just vanish from my pit. Guess what? I find them on cave levels under my pit. Seems like the reason is in the first step of trying to make the performance better.

I've had problem number one but I never said anything about it.  I thought I could fix it but I couldn't and moved on so I forgot about it.  That could get annoying if you (a player of the game not talking to anyone in particular) like to stockpile energy/oxygen.  An easy fix for number two is make sure every available space on your base has a storage on it unless you want to want to keep those spaces open for whatever, in which case build vehicle storage units and then put item storages on it.

Edited by SilverSilhouette
Autocorrect error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2017 at 7:57 AM, Devilcraft said:

The bugs under are new to me so I relate them to current patch.

1. Energy and oxygen resources that have been used before save become useless after reload. Seems like the game counts them as not fully picked.

2. Again resources. Sometime they just vanish from my pit. Guess what? I find them on cave levels under my pit. Seems like the reason is in the first step of trying to make the performance better.

I have not experienced the Energy/Oxygen problem but the disappearing resources/equipment bug as been around since the very start.  I think you have just been lucky not to experience it before now.  I realize that losing a few resources can be a bit annoying but try losing an entire spaceship loaded with resources.  Now that's really annoying.  It has happened to me a few times now, but fortunately I was able to dig down and find them with the use of a Tether to locate them.

 It appears to me that when you leave the game, the planet surface returns to its original condition and when you load back into the game the ground reforms to the way that you mined it.  You can sometimes see this happen when you load back into the game.  I think that if you have stuff over ground that you reshaped, there is a chance that it could be lost if whatever is on the new surface was either over a hole in the original surface or beneath the original ground (ie in a cave) if you have dug down. 

Of course, this is all guesswork on my behalf, but I an sure that the game developers will fix the problem in due course.  In the mean time, try to store your resources in small storage units on either L1 or L2 Platforms rather than in pits, just to be on the safe side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

провалился в текстуры,когда шёл пешком..."вылез" нажимая "прыгать" и" бежать",но "вылез" очень далеко,просто не прилично далеко от базы,пока искал направление,ибо маяков не видать...умер от асфиксии)))зато увидел ВСЕ богатства недр данной "свалки космического мусора"))

 

 

маяки должны как-то различаться на слияние с облаками, когда отходов на большие расстояние.бывало путают с облаками и выбрал неправильное направление

Edited by астра

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yocttar said:

Im starving for next patch ! :P

Same here.  Been to all the planets and now looking for a new challenge. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05.03.2017 at 8:11 AM, SilverSilhouette said:

I've had problem number one but I never said anything about it.  I thought I could fix it but I couldn't and moved on so I forgot about it.  That could get annoying if you (a player of the game not talking to anyone in particular) like to stockpile energy/oxygen.  An easy fix for number two is make sure every available space on your base has a storage on it unless you want to want to keep those spaces open for whatever, in which case build vehicle storage units and then put item storages on it.

I'm bothered from enormous quantity of tethers. So the only reason to stockpile energy is to ride discovering underground. Oxygen often accompany with energy and swallowed not by my will. I just want to get rid of it, but without luck. My fix for this issue is never leave any of such resources not fully used.

Your fix for number two is good, of course. But... I don't like the library order. :)

On 05.03.2017 at 10:02 AM, Maaaatie said:

Of course, this is all guesswork on my behalf, but I an sure that the game developers will fix the problem in due course.

I beleive they will.        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, астра said:

маяки должны как-то различаться на слияние с облаками, когда отходов на большие расстояние.бывало путают с облаками и выбрал неправильное направление

Так они, вроде, различимы. Не? Плохо что их сквозь облака не видно и порой можно проскочить мимо нужного направления, не увидев их из-за них.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 So remember how the developers stated in this patch that if you were to get all of the research that the pods would start dropping resources instead of just disappearing. Well apparently that doesn't apply to barren as seen in the video I took here:https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamerTag=SilverSilhouett

please share this with anyone who can help get this fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Capt_Schwank said:

yo playas, where them new patch is at?!

Coming soon to a system near you.  I heard there might be a delay with this one so we're gonna have to stay patient with this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Capt_Schwank said:

yo playas, where them new patch is at?!

yo yo yo hussler itz coming, in da meantime, come to da hood, chicken wings later ang beer ang twearking dayuuuummmmmmm boiiiiiii

yall got astroneer.jpg

Edited by WildTiger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got update now , but there's no any info about it.

Edited by surgus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, surgus said:

I've got update now , but there's no any info about it.

You mean there is a new update? Which version did you get? Xbox or Steam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.