SES_Adam

"125" - February 16th, 2017

On 18.02.2017 at 10:47 PM, Mgamerz said:

By sandboxing they mean that stable will not load experimental and experimental will not load stable saves. They're in a 'sandbox'.

Experimental patch doesn't load stable saves - that's true.
But Stable patch loads saves from experimental. You just need to erise X_ from file name.

On 19.02.2017 at 2:15 AM, астра said:

нашёл гематит,но он очень похож на титан и не плавится...нашёл двигатель,не пойму куда его прилепить,чтоб задействовать.на Экзотике-грузовик застревает в траве(на стыке разноцветной почвы).кто нить пробавал взорвать много динамита сразу,а очень много?))эффектно,однако!)))

Двигатель пока бесполезен. У меня три таких лежит в яме. Грузовик может застрять и на ровном месте - на любой планете :) Встречал этот баг и на других планетах и на более ранних патчах.

А, вот динамит - это вещь. я сложил в кучу порядка 150 единиц - избавлялся от алюминия )  

• Fix save game issue where conduits don't attach after saving a leaf and building platform

Does this mean that the glitch where power doesn't connect to platforms further away from base habitat is fixed too? And if so has anyone found a way to remove old conduit and attach new ones that will transfer power, possibly using dynamite?

динамит уничтожает платформы,но не уничтожает "розетки" откуда трубы вылазят)).кстати,после подрыва шаттла-осталась кабина,которую не подвинуть-не захватить,пришлось с разгону на грузовике+груз таранить чтобы хоть как-то отодвинуть...слепил плоскость меж холмами(решил скрафтить а-ля космодром),так при посадке корабль прошёл насквозь площадку) пришлось вырезать сверху дыру для загрузки топлива и грузов

9 minutes ago, астра said:

кто нибудь пробовал удалить или заменить музыку?

"Alien" language detected. Challenge accepted. Google translator visited.

Did someone try to replace the music you ask? Well, I'm not sure if you are on Xbox or PC?

On Xbox, we don't have the same settings menu as on PC, on PC I've seen they have volume sliders, we don't have that at all on Xbox, our settings menu is very barebones, only has 1 option, invert Y axis if I remember the title correctly, which I never use so it's useless to me.

Would be helpful to have the same options as PC tho, like the volume sliders.

With volume sliders, I could just turn off the game music, or move the music slider to minimum, thus disabling the original game music, then we can use the background music operating system feature to listen to any music we want, radio, Pandora, Youtube, etc. you name it. Was this what you were asking? International peaceful salutes, make peace not war, live long and prosper.

Edited by WildTiger

7 hours ago, WildTiger said:

"Alien" language detected. Challenge accepted. Google translator visited.

Did someone try to replace the music you ask? Well, I'm not sure if you are on Xbox or PC?

On Xbox, we don't have the same settings menu as on PC, on PC I've seen they have volume sliders, we don't have that at all on Xbox, our settings menu is very barebones, only has 1 option, invert Y axis if I remember the title correctly, which I never use so it's useless to me.

Would be helpful to have the same options as PC tho, like the volume sliders.

With volume sliders, I could just turn off the game music, or move the music slider to minimum, thus disabling the original game music, then we can use the background music operating system feature to listen to any music we want, radio, Pandora, Youtube, etc. you name it. Was this what you were asking? International peaceful salutes, make peace not war, live long and prosper.

As far as PC controls go, when I try to adjust my audio settings they don't save.  When I hit apply it acts like it works but nothing changes, then when I go back into the settings they are back at the default settings.

я вас понял,но всё же...хотелось бы удалить музыку,что бы вставить свою.облазил все игровые папки,но не нашёл где хранится.у меня ноутбук,win 7x64

I am sure it's been reported:  I took a ship ride to exotic.  There were trees and boxes everywhere. It was awesome. But, the game came to a crawl. Figuring it was just too many trees and such, I returned home.  Now, my previously fast running game is a stuttering unplayable mess.  <sad face>

I'm not sure whats up with my game it was working fine till this last update, now I keep getting a message that it cant open the app and to visit the app store.

Anyway I can get help with this? I'm about ready to give up on this game and ask for a refund..

Ive tried uninstalling and installing at lest 5 different times now wiped out my system twice with the same result when it reinstalled a new version of windows 10.. Really tired of wasting my time really was enjoying this game..

I am a new user who bought the game probably an hour ago on Xbox One. I love it, can't wait to get farther, but have noticed a really annoying bug, to the point of hurting gameplay. I haven't seen anyone else comment on this. I cannot walk in one direction for more than two seconds before my character just stops. I have to do this shimmery thing just to go anywhere. Best luck on the game.

7 hours ago, Grimeynosepicker said:

shimmery thing

Welcome to the world of planetary exploration and tethering.

By shimmery thing, you mean the small solar panel?

Your character stops? Wow, that never happened to me. Is there something wrong with your controller? It might not be a bug related to this game itself.

52 minutes ago, WildTiger said:

Welcome to the world of planetary exploration and tethering.

By shimmery thing, you mean the small solar panel?

Your character stops? Wow, that never happened to me. Is there something wrong with your controller? It might not be a bug related to this game itself.

No by shimmery thing I mean: go left for a second then right then left then right. I can't just walk forward.

But I must agree, solar panels and tethers are very helpful to exploration.

Also I'll do some controller changes, see if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, Grimeynosepicker said:

No by shimmery thing I mean: go left for a second then right then left then right. I can't just walk forward.

But I must agree, solar panels and tethers are very helpful to exploration.

Also I'll do some controller changes, see if that fixes it.

What? I'm so confucius. You can't walk forward? Pick up your xbox controller, then move the left analog stick forward, while you do that, your character walks forward.

20608606.jpg

I fixed my movement issues. It was a controller problem. However my tundra planet has been split in fourths and turned inside out. I wish I had a picture to send.

On February 20, 2017 at 7:05 AM, WildTiger said:

You mean Astroneer saved games? Just go to games and apps, manage Astroneer, then choose the option to delete all saved data for the game, this way you will delete all saved games.

Thank you

1 hour ago, spidvhjaab2727 said:

I cannot find the research for the craftable Dynamite backpack!  I've searched forever.  Any advice??

Prior to the introduction of Dynamite in Patch 125, if you had already researched everything there was to be researched in your current game then you will not be able to unlock (find the research for) Dynamite.  You will need to launch a new Astroneer and start a new game.

20 hours ago, Grimeynosepicker said:

I fixed my movement issues. It was a controller problem. However my tundra planet has been split in fourths and turned inside out. I wish I had a picture to send.

A-ha! BINGO! Told ya so! Another X-File solved. Elementary, my dear Watson. YES WE CAN take pictures! Well do you have a cell phone with a camera like everyone does in the current century? Also, any platform, PC or Xbox has the ability to take screenshots. Also, if you are talking about the sliced planets bug, been there done that, I screenshoted that bug as well as lots of fellow astroneers. It's only a cosmetic issue, it affects the planet seen from space but when you get there, everything is fine.

Edited by WildTiger

On February 26, 2017 at 10:03 AM, Grimeynosepicker said:

12 hours ago, WildTiger said:

A-ha! BINGO! Told ya so! Another X-File solved. Elementary, my dear Watson. YES WE CAN take pictures! Well do you have a cell phone with a camera like everyone does in the current century? Also, any platform, PC or Xbox has the ability to take screenshots. Also, if you are talking about the sliced planets bug, been there done that, I screenshoted that bug as well as lots of fellow astroneers. It's only a cosmetic issue, it affects the planet seen from space but when you get there, everything is fine.

I have a picture of the issue, however I believe there is a specific place I need to post this to.  Any links or guidance would be helpful.  image.thumb.jpeg.df811ed5a2380e58efe465e8876c21b7.jpeg

image.jpeg

I don't want to jynx it... but this has GREATLY improved my performance (i7 4790k and GTX 980). Getting a consistent 60fps on 4k for over 5 hours in now, large base and a decent amount of exploring whereas I'd be struggling with 1080p at 2 hours in with the previous version. The true test will be multiple planet bases and vehicles I suppose, but it seems seriously solid right now! Also loving the graphical and sound changes on the pod and smelter, Awesome! Excited for future updates, great work guys.