Hey guy so i will tell you step by step on how to customize your in-game cursor.It is really simple

1)Download this Cursor editor.(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-maker)

2)Choose a picture or logo.[choose any logo or picture as long as it is a png file(the file with checkered pattern in the background)]

3)Make the photo 16x16 pixels in photoshop(just make a new file and set presets to 16x16 'pixels' and transparent background)

4)Open the program and in the program open your photo file.

5)On the top you will see a 'Create" tab click on it and select create mouse cursor.

6)now you will see your logo in front of a checkered background.

7)on top you will see a plus sign.when you hover your mouse over it,it will say hot spot.

8)click on it and then click on the center of your logo.

9)what that does is make it so that the center of your logo is where you will click things with.

10)Now save your photo.and it will be saved as a .cur file (cursor)

11)Next open   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ASTRONEER Early Access\Engine\Content\Editor\Slate\Cursor  in your astroneer folder

12)remove the two files into another folder and then paste in your photo's png file AND the .cur file remember both of them.

13)re-name both of them to 'SmallDot'

14)the .cur file may change to the original white dot which was there before but don't worry it is a visual bug.

15)now open the game and voila your photo is now the cursor

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

22 hours ago, Velocity_9 said:

Hey guy so i will tell you step by step on how to customize your in-game cursor.It is really simple

1)Download this Cursor editor.(http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-maker)

2)Choose a picture or logo.[choose any logo or picture as long as it is a png file(the file with checkered pattern in the background)]

3)Make the photo 16x16 pixels in photoshop(just make a new file and set presets to 16x16 'pixels' and transparent background)

4)Open the program and in the program open your photo file.

5)On the top you will see a 'Create" tab click on it and select create mouse cursor.

6)now you will see your logo in front of a checkered background.

7)on top you will see a plus sign.when you hover your mouse over it,it will say hot spot.

8)click on it and then click on the center of your logo.

9)what that does is make it so that the center of your logo is where you will click things with.

10)Now save your photo.and it will be saved as a .cur file (cursor)

11)Next open   C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ASTRONEER Early Access\Engine\Content\Editor\Slate\Cursor  in your astroneer folder

12)remove the two files into another folder and then paste in your photo's png file AND the .cur file remember both of them.

13)re-name both of them to 'SmallDot'

14)the .cur file may change to the original white dot which was there before but don't worry it is a visual bug.

15)now open the game and voila your photo is now the cursor

PLEASE REPLY IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS

That's really useful info, thanks for posting it.

23 hours ago, Velocity_9 said:

There's a rumor going around that some PC players don't use Steam.  It sounds incredible, even impossible!  You have better odds of winning the lotto than finding an Astroneer customer who does not have Steam.

*runs out to buy lotto ticket*

20 hours ago, Pi_ said:

There's a rumor going around that some PC players don't use Steam.  It sounds incredible, even impossible!  You have better odds of winning the lotto than finding an Astroneer customer who does not have Steam.

I know some don't use steam. When i uploaded my video to youtube on the recogmended section i saw a video how go get astroneer for free. I have astroneer already obviously so i thought might as well see it. There is a site which gives you free download of astroneer and a full one. I was surprised. So i quickly reported that video. There are some people

On 2/13/2017 at 8:36 AM, Pi_ said:

Most likely because ppl torrent it  or bought it on the windows 10 store 

Ima verified steam member hehe

astro.PNG

2 hours ago, ESa said:

I bought from Win store. I have Steam account also though.

yeah im just saying ppl still torrent idk why!! Not buying early access  hurts the games development 

37 minutes ago, Frigidman said:

How did this topic turn to piracy?

For the actual topic, cool info. thanks for sharing!

"There's a rumor going around that some PC players don't use Steam" (Windows 10, or torrents)

That was quite the leap.

When I read that, I immediately (and only) thought the Windows 10 store and Xbox... guess I'm a prude and no longer hip... gave up that scene a couple decades ago when I got old and less smart lol.