Kotzuo

New things finded in new Experimental Pacth

Im so excited to know whats coming soo theres a few screen shoots what i finded till now, a lot of question marks in my head to know whats devs r planning? :D 

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvN2E3MzA4MmVhZWQ0NDljNWI1NmEzOWFiNzRlOGQ1NjQucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvM2ZmOTdhNzdlMzlkNDc1MWJmNDllOTVmY2NjYTNjNzgucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvNDE4YjA4YWIwYTFjNGNhNjg0MTRhNTU0NWJlMzQ1YWUucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvMTU0YTVlYWM0YWZjNDZiNzg4MTA4ODBmZmY3ZGMyYmEucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvMGJkY2FmZTIxZWFhNDU1MDhiZGUzMWVmNDUwMDkzMmIucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvZGZmOTU0NzIyOWIxNGQ1ZmI3YzY5OTQwOGM2NjE4ZTkucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvZGZjNzM0NTExZWE0NDhkMjlmYWQ2MzUxM2EzMTZjODYucG5nIn0.png

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2UucHJudHNjci5jb20vaW1hZ2UvMTVmZWM5YTgzMGU4NDU5MTk3ZDI3ZmM3ZDE4OWZhYTQucG5nIn0.png

40 minutes ago, Wyvyrias said:

Mind that the current experimental branch just serves for testing. Those things may or may not make it into the next main patch right away.

Soo, this things r actually useless? ive find more 2 types

fea8d705d28f41359cc7e80e0274a00a.png

Just now, Wyvyrias said:

Pretty sure those are without a real purpose anyway as they just serve as decoration/wreckage.

oh dear, sad :/

Oh, ok, glad u answered this post, i have an idea when saw this ''wheels'', at vessel crash sites u can put some ''intact parts'' that u can grab it or if too big pick crane and takes to base, when u have all ''parts'' u can build ur own satelite, spacestation or something like that to mine asteroid belts? Stock elements if u need to use then in future? (something like that)

7 minutes ago, SES_Adam said:

They're just large decorators :P We've made it so you can no longer grab / move them.

Astronium, went down 80 tethers right from my starting point and managed to find 4 around 60+ tethers....man my fingers and wrist hurts :o

rdy with another 80 tethers....boys and ofc mi ladies....im going back in :D 

astronium.jpg

2 hours ago, Zymynca said:

Astronium, went down 80 tethers right from my starting point and managed to find 4 around 60+ tethers....man my fingers and wrist hurts :o

rdy with another 80 tethers....boys and ofc mi ladies....im going back in :D 

astronium.jpg

Astronium already exists in normal patch :/