I would just like to personally thank you for producing such a wonderful game. I've always wanted a game like this, and to finally see it executed so beautifully makes me insanely happy. The art style is beyond gorgeous, and the foundation and content you have produced thus far is beyond the "Pre-Alpha" title. I plan on being a long-term player. Great jobs guys/gals and keep up this amazing work!

I was waiting for this game ,I had high hopes for No Man's Sky ,but the game did not meet expectations, And then from behind the shadows comes out this game ten minutes in it ,and I realized that this is love,I will try to do something to help the game being on the forum,the game has huge potential and I look forward to its implementation

I came here to say the same things as ^^ these two people! Thanks for the awesome game, I'm really enjoying it and will be playing it on and off as long as you guys are updating it. Its also refreshing when developers undersell an amazing product. No Mans Sky was way over hyped and turned out complete garbage, i had never even heard of this game until the release day and was really hesitant to get it having been conned by alphas previously but was overwhelmed by the game.

Also, my one love about this game is you've steered clear of the typical dark foggy overdone landscape and given the game a really colorful refreshing look which makes the game seem more like a "Yes! I'm here on a new planet!! Sweet!" vibe instead of a "Sh*t, I'm stuck here I'm gonna die woe is me" vibe, which a lot of games have now.

Anyway thanks for the awesome game! Please keep up the good work :D

I will repeat what I said in an earlier post about how Astroneer is what No Man's Sky should have been but wasn't. So I am truly grateful to finally get the game us gamers have been asking for. This game is so beautiful and addicting as I never get bored playing it.

Thank you for such an amazing game. From my friend and me. We are playing it more and more it's even better in co-op. :x

System Era,

You have made an amazing game and i just cant get enough of it! I have few if any bad things to say about this game. I am so happy that a game with so much potential is being created and shaped by such a great team.

Thank you so much for being the best developing team I've seen for a long long time.

Thank you! :)

I agree with everything stated above and believe this game could become what No Man's Sky was (falsely) intended to be, for a team of just six you guys are doing an amazing job, I can see this game becoming bigger than Minecraft