So i can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. I've tried and searched for ages to figure out why i have this shitty fps of sub 20 constantly. I've tried the -nosound, but to no avail. 

Specs: 

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700K 

GPU: NVIDIA Geforce ASUS 1070 Founders Edition 

RAM: 16BG DDR4 2133MHZ

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS B150 PRO Gaming/Aura (LGA1151)

Edited by WestNomad
4 minutes ago, ChargingElephant said:

Same issue. Haven't tried the -nosound yet. Working with AMD A8, 8 GB RAM, GeForce 650Ti. Hoping for a hot fix.

Me too, great respect to the devs for showing such care and listening to feedback. Let's hope for a quick fix.

10 minutes ago, Heineken said:

FX 6300 4.0Ghz R9 270 1100/1450, 8Gb Ram, 60fps on first mins of the game, 20m fps 40, 1h or more cant maintain 35 fps, lowest fps 17 some times.. sad

Exactly the same that happens to me, such a shame, but i hope it's gonna get taken care of quickly.

9 minutes ago, DrMike said:

i7 6900K @4.0 GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX 1080. Also experiencing low FPS (10-12).

Kinda depressing that i've invested this much in a gaming PC and it can't run this in 60fps for more than 5 minutes :')

I have the same issue. Low FPS and it seems to get better with less tethers and less bases or habitats... Not sure that that is the issue though...

Specs:

GPU: ASUS GeForce 1060

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z170A 

7 hours ago, phillip said:

I have the same issue. Low FPS and it seems to get better with less tethers and less bases or habitats... Not sure that that is the issue though...

Specs:

GPU: ASUS GeForce 1060

MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z170A 

Even so, there shouldn't be an issue in the first place with tethers and such. The game should be able to handle it's own components. Given that the game literally isn't even in alpha yet, but pre-alpha, i'll cut it some slack :)