XboxOne

Xbox One Suggestions

Menu Button > Controls:  brings up computer information, not Xbox One info (holding down the View button brings up the Xbox One controls)

How about fix the Menu Button > Controls to display the Xbox One controls and then change holding down the View button bring up a map & compass overlay, so we can find our way home or which direction we are going/coming from?

I would prefer an Exploration <----> Survival Difficulty slider in the Options (like Solus Project has) so I can focus on exploring and building instead of sprinting everywhere and having to run back when Oxygen is at 50%.  it's tiresome and detracts from the fun that might be had since I'm always out of Oxygen, I never really make any progress finding supplies.  :/

Is the Save not working correctly? I make it a point to jump in my capsule to save the game with a backpack full of supplies and ready to explore. I run around and end up dying then am brought back to the capsule with my backpack contents all gone. I exit out to the Main Menu and reload my Save game, and I'm back to the point _after_ I died, with all my backpack contents gone for good.  So the Save essentially did nothing, I lose everything every time  I die regardless of saving before.  It seems dying overwrites game saves?  :(

When the Terrain Tool is out the camera gets all wonky and tracks strangely, often just spinning and making me dizzy.

How will patch updates be distributed on Xbox One and what about Patch Notes?

Oh, and holding the left thumb stick down for sprinting is killing my thumb, maybe change that to holding the left trigger?

that would be fine too!

Also, running while carrying objects is a mess, between the right thumb stick acting as the camera adjustment which affects the direction you run, then carrying an object the right thumbs stick also tells where to place the item, it just doesn't work well when running or walk a distance for that matter.

I keep falling into the ground randomly, so I end up floating in the ground which turns invisible and then I only see all of the elements underground at a distance, so I either keep falling until I die, or on occasion it looks like my character is swimming and eventually floats back up to the surface, although usually only my head sticks out of the ground, so I end up trying to "swim" to a cave with a shallow floor so I can fall out of the ceiling onto the floor without dying.

I built a truck, and then the first item I attached to it was a solar panel to the nose of it and the game crashed immediately.

The truck wheels get stuck on every little rock, so it's not really drive-able.  I got out and used the terrain tool to build up ground underneath it and this it floated off like a helium balloon, higher than I could reach but still tethered to my base with those thicker black conduits (it just got all stretched out).

I posted my replies to the wrong board.  is there a certain format to use for feature requests, or bugs?

I assume that as the game develops more, there will be new elements to gather and new items to build.  What about a Scanner?  Maybe it could be mounted on our wrist to save a slot. But it should have 2 abilities. First, maybe a compass and you can enter in the element you are looking for, say Coal, and then have the Scanner display and show you which direction to head to find a deposit. Second, it would be nice to have x-ray vision into a mountain or underground, to know if it's worth digging in a spot.