Custom subtitles for System Era YouTube channel

Hello!

I think it would be a good idea to have an opportunity to create custom subtitles for your videos on System Era channel.

For example, I need this option in order to create Russian subtitles because I believe it will help you to reach more people with your game.

Yeah, no... I dont want to see russian all down the page under every video title. It sets a bad precedent, then everyone's language will want a subtitle in their own language, and imagine the mess. Not only that, a monumental waste of SES's time.

• 3 months later...
On 2017-2-8 at 4:55 PM, Frigidman said:

Yeah, no... I dont want to see russian all down the page under every video title. It sets a bad precedent, then everyone's language will want a subtitle in their own language, and imagine the mess. Not only that, a monumental waste of SES's time.

The devs only have to enable the function so people can make their subtitles for the videos, it wont be a huge waste of time [exept if they have to check all the translations to trolls and mistakes]

On 2017-2-8 at 6:34 AM, CMTV said:

Hello!

I think it would be a good idea to have an opportunity to create custom subtitles for your videos on System Era channel.

For example, I need this option in order to create Russian subtitles because I believe it will help you to reach more people with your game.

Gameplay provided by players is far more usefull than using a translation on a stream wherew the devs are only talking about the game and its content. [QnA as well but mainly about what is going on behind the scenes]. Translating just streams wont make a big difference for people to buy the game. Do you think people will be interested if they only watched the streams and were mostly talkign about mow many things there still need to be added and fixed? I bought Astroneer after I watched 2 or 3 youtube videos from guys that actually enjoyed the game as what it is now instead of complaining about rovers flying trough the map or not being able to play on Tundra, Arid and Radiated in multyplayer because of the players who joined arent able to see any buildings and terrain ''eddits'' done by the host.