ItsFaded

Quick Tips

Ep.5 Farming Talking about farming hyrdrazine and trading it through the trade platform

Tell me any thoughts you have

Edited by Wyvyrias
Updated on request

pmsl 0:44 you tell people to store stuff in a hole in the ground 

you do know that if you do that it will glitch through the map and end up in a cave deep underground even the storage things can glitch under the map if not placed on a flat/even surface

most of the posters here are youtubers you might even learn a thing or 2 from mine  

moderators please make a sub forum or mega thread for youtubers to post content 

16 minutes ago, Jay DJ said:

pmsl 0:44 you tell people to store stuff in a hole in the ground 

you do know that if you do that it will glitch through the map and end up in a cave deep underground even the storage things can glitch under the map if not placed on a flat/even surface

most of the posters here are youtubers you might even learn a thing or 2 from mine  

moderators please make a sub forum or mega thread for youtubers to post content 

Thanks for the heads up and they never did that 2 me before so hopefully it does not happen lol

36 minutes ago, Martin said:

In single player it isn't as apparent, until you start getting alot of lag/fps dropoff.

yeah i went to my friends planet i was getting like 12fps they had so much shit done they basically cut the moon in half it was unplayable lol

Yeah, your video needs some improvements. My suggestion is don't cuss. It's a peaceful game and the entire video is ruined every time you cuss, also you sound like you're around 10, so you shouldn't be anyways. Also, a script, have a script made and refer back to it, or read directly from it. You seemed to be bouncing all over the place when it came to making a point. 

So like, I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or serious. Cause yes while it was funny at some points, you were trying to be serious which threw off the flow of the video. Either try to be serious or try to be funny.

5 minutes ago, MildCreature400 said:

Yeah, your video needs some improvements. My suggestion is don't cuss. It's a peaceful game and the entire video is ruined every time you cuss, also you sound like you're around 10, so you shouldn't be anyways. Also, a script, have a script made and refer back to it, or read directly from it. You seemed to be bouncing all over the place when it came to making a point. 

So like, I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or serious. Cause yes while it was funny at some points, you were trying to be serious which threw off the flow of the video. Either try to be serious or try to be funny.

Don't agree. The game isn't made peaceful by forcing people to be different. Cuss if you want, the game is peaceful either way. In fact, unless you're trying too hard to make cussing apart of your personality, the games peacefulness stays around longer if you be yourself. Also, don't be just funny or just serious. A mix of both is always good. Joke around some, but make sure your points are not lost because of the jokes. Make sure your point is clearly understood, even while you are joking. 

28 minutes ago, MildCreature400 said:

im 16 bud but ok i dont need ur input on me cussing just saying

20 minutes ago, BshonGaming said:

Don't agree. The game isn't made peaceful by forcing people to be different. Cuss if you want, the game is peaceful either way. In fact, unless you're trying too hard to make cussing apart of your personality, the games peacefulness stays around longer if you be yourself. Also, don't be just funny or just serious. A mix of both is always good. Joke around some, but make sure your points are not lost because of the jokes. Make sure your point is clearly understood, even while you are joking. 

thanks bro

On 08/02/2017 at 2:11 PM, BshonGaming said:

This is one of the aspects of making videos that I suck at.  This ability to talk to an imaginary audience.. I just can't do that.. lol.  I have no issue talking to a second player.. over voice comms, but talking to noone.. feels like an act of lunacy.

13 hours ago, Martin said:

This is one of the aspects of making videos that I suck at.  This ability to talk to an imaginary audience.. I just can't do that.. lol.  I have no issue talking to a second player.. over voice comms, but talking to noone.. feels like an act of lunacy.

yeah i think ima just record my in game voice cuz commentating feels awkward for me :/

On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:32 AM, ItsFaded said:

im 16 bud but ok i dont need ur input on me cussing just saying

If you're going to put yourself out there, you have to be able to handle criticism.  Nothing wrong with anyone commenting on your cussing... just saying.

1 minute ago, Pi_ said:

If you're going to put yourself out there, you have to be able to handle criticism.  Nothing wrong with anyone commenting on your cussing... just saying.

i know but i got triggered he called me 10 lol its all good tho i sort of shouted u out in my new video on storage tips btw well gave you credit 

Yeah, if he called you 10 I can understand you'd be upset.  And btw I failed to mention before, nice job on the videos.  Keep it up!

6 hours ago, Martin said:

Yeh good stuff, keep going even when you get bored. :)

ima keep going with the astroneer videos cuz my channel is dead cuz literally 75 percent of my subs are when i played minecraft like 3 to 4 years ago

its basically like starting a new channel cuz im trying to do new content