Eustaxion

*3 bugs* Godmode Superspeed flying, smelter, and tethers

(1)
First off, I noticed while using the smelter that when I had all four slots on the sides occupied, The ore would smelt but wouldn't be placed into a free slot where you smelt in the first place.

*Diagram*

>*        0          *<
        ++++                 The '*'s with '>' or '<' pointing towards them are slot occupied by another
>*                    *<      Object. The '+'s are where you smelt ores down to ingots. If say you have
                                 2 spots cooking and 2 spots empty the ingot would stay on the main part,
                                 the '0' and the other ores will still keep smelting. This wastes the amount
                                 ore you have placed there to smelt as the ingot doesn't get placed in an
                                 empty spot, effectively wasting the ore chunks that you just smelted.

(2)
Not as serious, but tethers occasionally randomly stop the connection they have, which can be fixed by picking it up and placing it down again. Sometime they even go a step further and connect when they are twice the distance away from the normal tether range. I'm also pretty sure they disappear when you place them on a their designated backpack slot when there's already an item there. This only happens when you're re-picking up already placed ones I think.

(3)
This one is also very serious, as it allows you to fly with infinite air at supersonic speeds. you also take no damage whilst you do this. But it's a double edged sword. Check out this link below
and it'll show you how it's done.

https://youtu.be/tODp6EhwsdU

This was made by a friend as soon as he found out about it. By the looks of it, he accidently clicked the seat and pressed tab to get in the vehicle at the same time, resulting in this glitch.

I hope you fix these glitches as this game is incredibly fun to play!

Detailed report man, i've experienced all of the above except the flying glitch.

Was gonna melt 4 liadite (can't remember the correct name, but it's the one for aluminium), and ended up only receiving 2 aluminum because of there only being two available slots on the smelter.

I've experienced a similar glitch with the smelter, except the smelter only produces a partial bar, essential breaking the machine. I would recommend that smelted bars, if there is no room available, are simply dropped.

2 minutes ago, Boga said:

Stupid question. How do you use tethers?

tethers attach life lines to your home base when you place them near a station, and you can extend them by placing more tethers (hotkey T) near other tethers.

as far as glitch 3) there are a number of issues regarding the grabbing system that i think raised their attention. they might rework it in the future

6 minutes ago, Boga said:

Stupid question. How do you use tethers?

Also note that, after building a tether with one compound, you a number of tethers to place, not just one. In addition, avoid putting them at their maximum range, as they often glitch and disconnect this way.

I also havent had the smelter problem. If I dont have any spaces open it just drops them to the ground

2 hours ago, Bismarck said:

I've experienced a similar glitch with the smelter, except the smelter only produces a partial bar, essential breaking the machine. I would recommend that smelted bars, if there is no room available, are simply dropped.

Yeah, me too. Or they stop smelting at least have you also noticed that when the partial bars get put to the side you cant pick them off, they just stay there