The Space Traveler

I Found a Bunch of Dead Astronauts In a Cave

So when i started a new game the first thing i saw was a wreckage, not only one but three! One was on a mountain, one was a solar array and just 3 others just lying around. So decided to go in a cave nearby and it split into 3 areas one lead straight one right and the other left i decided to go straight. The first thing a saw was a dead astronaut he had titanium an oxygen tank and a dynamite. When i turned around i saw another one! He had the same things but had a different suit. I decided to go deeper when I found another one! He had the same thing only that this time he had astronium. I decided to cover their bodies using the tool and make crosses in respect. I don't know if this is a bug or i'm just very lucky.

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-07-46-74.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-08-57-91.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-00-12-04.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-01-46-66.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-00-30-45.png

Not a bug, but one with Astronium is one I haven't seen yet. Very nice of you to put a resting place for them. I might do that every time I see one now.

2 hours ago, p1nkbr0 said:

Not a bug, but one with Astronium is one I haven't seen yet. Very nice of you to put a resting place for them. I might do that every time I see one now.

Thanks for the response!

40 minutes ago, MAcroS.40k said:

Hmm, I don't see screenshot with the actual bodies, is it there?

they're under the crosses in the first two screens 

8 minutes ago, derpsters44 said:

they're under the crosses in the first two screens 

It would actually make sense to show bodies you talking about before burial ))

7 hours ago, MAcroS.40k said:

It would actually make sense to show bodies you talking about before burial ))

Why do you want to see dead bodies? (creepy much)

its funny a lot of the time you can imagine how the poor victim died  

you find a backpack next to some spiky mushrooms you know oh poor guy died from mushroom spike .... thanks for the dynamite 

but this guy 

Spoiler

20170201201605_1.thumb.jpg.c3d4de88fc0016d536fb6df8b766710a.jpg

what happened to this poor guy 

aha that's a good one i thought maybe the cave was filled with water at some point and he washed up there somehow 

On 2/5/2017 at 8:15 PM, The Space Traveler said:

So when i started a new game the first thing i saw was a wreckage, not only one but three! One was on a mountain, one was a solar array and just 3 others just lying around. So decided to go in a cave nearby and it split into 3 areas one lead straight one right and the other left i decided to go straight. The first thing a saw was a dead astronaut he had titanium an oxygen tank and a dynamite. When i turned around i saw another one! He had the same things but had a different suit. I decided to go deeper when I found another one! He had the same thing only that this time he had astronium. I decided to cover their bodies using the tool and make crosses in respect. I don't know if this is a bug or i'm just very lucky.

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-07-46-74.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-08-57-91.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-00-12-04.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-01-46-66.png

Astro-Win64-Shipping 2017-02-05 20-00-30-45.png

I've found dead astroneers on my world too. I'm pretty sure that this was just a loot system, as you can find them deep in caves. I know that the new update  replaced the fallen astroneers with broken backpacks.