Can i just say i prefer when developers do this so i dont got to go through reddit :D (I hate the way the forum is)

Anyways i was wondering if this is a bug or i just messed up. I made a storage from the vehicle bay and its just stuck on the ground because there wasn't room for it.

Is there anyway i can get it back on the vehicle or get rid of it?

Desktop 02.04.2017 - 22.11.53.02.png

Getting it back on is unlikely unless you haven't saved in awhile (before it glitched off) and are willing to give up all your progress and load a old save. Getting rid of it might be as easy as pushing it with a truck..if the truck doesn't work try picking up a tether and using that to shove it around. Then dig a hole a cover it up. 

25 minutes ago, miertam said:

Getting it back on is unlikely unless you haven't saved in awhile (before it glitched off) and are willing to give up all your progress and load a old save. Getting rid of it might be as easy as pushing it with a truck..if the truck doesn't work try picking up a tether and using that to shove it around. Then dig a hole a cover it up. 

Ok ima make sure to try

Large Storage is for Large Truck and Spaceship only.  People shouldn't be putting them on the little rover.. That's like trying to pull an Lorry Trailer with a moped.

The Vehicle Bay is supposed to permenantly attach objects, ie seats, storages etc don't come off when attached to the correct objects.  Incorrect objects on the other hand do come off and once off.. don't go back on.

The second issue you have is the LS is now part sunk into the perm black rock foundation.  If you can't move it using a tether rod, also try relogging, but not to menu, exit game, to desktop, then log back in, then try moving with tether, with luck it'll be popped onto surface of the foundation on log in.

You don't need to abandon the save either, just make another vehicle bay.. and don't repeat the mistake.

Edited by Martin