Uys88

Money Grab??????

So not to point fingers or anything but where the updates Devs???? You got nice big office and all but no updates. this game is already stale 12 hours in for me,where's all that nice content and bugs fixes  you have a stream to talk about? 

online playing sucks

runs just as bad as ark normally i would think this is because of unreal engine until i saw conan exiles

this is the first EA title i regret buying so far but hey, you got new offices glad we bought you that

Development takes time. 

And not only that, this game has received more updates per week than most of the Early Access games that have came before in the Greenlight program. 

Locating an office, paperwork for a company that involves this large amount of sales, Adam is moving across the continent into a different country, the team is recruiting, screening, and hiring new members. 

And still pushing updates? Please give them room to breathe! Calling money grab? I am at a loss for words. If you aren't experienced with Early Access games, and don't want to wait, I believe the option to refund is there, and keep up with the game and purchase it later when you are comfortable with the state of the game. 

41 minutes ago, Forgo said:

Development takes time. 

And not only that, this game has received more updates per week than most of the Early Access games that have came before in the Greenlight program. 

Locating an office, paperwork for a company that involves this large amount of sales, Adam is moving across the continent into a different country, the team is recruiting, screening, and hiring new members. 

And still pushing updates? Please give them room to breathe! Calling money grab? I am at a loss for words. If you aren't experienced with Early Access games, and don't want to wait, I believe the option to refund is there, and keep up with the game and purchase it later when you are comfortable with the state of the game. 

do you even play games ? with all your posting just on astroneer, fanboy alert. I have about 2000 hours between 6 EA titles, out of reach being the least played but i know that devs didn't get a boat load of money on their title but i support them due to sheer will to drive the game thru  hunger to succeed,  astroneer spent money on offices instead of fixing the shitty online experience. We made some mayor bucks now get some RNR! /s The game is unique and fresh so was dayZ,  astroneer seems to to going the same way imho but by all means fanboy UP :) 

I have spent more hours on early access games than I have probably spent hours sleeping. But that's probably because I don't sleep much. 

I'm not here to help you start a flame war, its understandable, and it's human nature to want things right now, and right away. I'm just going to finish my point with, good things come to those who wait. 

PS. By no means am I a fanboy. I just know the virtue of waiting, some of my favourite EA games are still in EA after 5+ years, 

Edited by Forgo

People these days, zero patience. ;)

You should start by reading the latest blog post: http://blog.astroneer.space/system-era/50-days/
Also do mind that the money spent on a new office is exactly what it means to use the money for development. After all they're going to develop the game there. And you can't increase the team's size (which also will increase the update speed) if the office can't hold that many people, so expanding is necessary.

Also:

33 minutes ago, Frigidman said:

Impatience, ignorance, impotence... 

This is clearly just a troll'r and the entire thread useless.

Agreed. This is a Sandbox game....not only a sandbox game but a pre-alpha. Mojang started out with 3 blocks, and if memory servers THAT started in 1998 or 99. It wasn't until 2011-12 that it even started hitting mainstream gamers...then from there is exploded as new Java writters were creating more and more mods. Mojang and Microsoft couldn't keep up and updates from them were far and few between. 

Personally, I am looking forward to more features, but learning to be creative with very little, then incorporating new features to become even MORE creative is what sandbox gaming is about. 

As someone who took a video game level design class... I know that this can only mean the game is going to see a huge WHAM of awesome in its future.

A lot of These posts on Steam or YouTube comments or here, have the same theme, I already assume it's one or two bad apples that either failed their own Early Access or worst, just want to hate and spite things for the fun of it. 

You get those types of trolls for every successful game or product, we just have to fight back with positivity and not fall for their game.