Scattered videotapes

Would be fun to have series of very rare videos scattered around the different planets that gives a story, or maybe some interesting events. Maybe you could add a Module like proyector or TV to play this videos. That would be very fun to watch with friends.

1 hour ago, Pieticle said:

Yea good idea. It would be really cool if there was some black box or something inside the crashed ships

This guys sure knows it. I would love the Idea of finding Black Boxes within the wrecks

Edited by Lithium
7 hours ago, Pieticle said:

Yea good idea. It would be really cool if there was some black box or something inside the crashed ships

Agreed.  The black box idea is cool.  Maybe somehow tied into the research system.

+ a very insightful idea, a great addition to the atmosphere of the game. But I think the cassette could be produced with no extra projectors, just like the button on the capacitor ,or anywhere else. I especially would like to hear different stories about century where the hero is.

One of the back story things might be a time shift like " planet of the apes" to explain the lack of the proper tools and mis-matched equipment between what we have and what we see on planet. Or the" lost in space" type to explain the lost martian feel of the game.:ph34r:9_9

1 hour ago, Space_Face said:

I found some skeleton of an animal and I made a post about it suggesting if there was or was not a story.

That one is just an easter eggs the artist added for fun, sorry

Edited by Lithium
14 hours ago, Lithium said:

on the topic of easter eggs, being able to find some current interstellar space probes such as the voyager 1 crash landed would be really awesome 

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, Space_Face said:

I found some skeleton of an animal and I made a post about it suggesting if there was or was not a story.

nope as below

On ‎2‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:01 PM, Lithium said:

But there is a thought that you may like ,Since there is no current story  you could make one and start a thread with the story under a spoiler ( to save space)B|

On 2/5/2017 at 9:24 AM, Pieticle said:

on the topic of easter eggs, being able to find some current interstellar space probes such as the voyager 1 crash landed would be really awesome 

I think the devs said in a stream once that some of the wrecks you find in caves are modelled off of real spacecrafts

Yes there already is some real-life spacecrafts to find : sputnik, mariner 10, voyager, hubble, new horizons and kepler.

Also +1 for the idea of scattered tapes/recordings !

Edited by FlorentP
On 2/4/2017 at 9:15 PM, Gigaman said:

Would be fun to have series of very rare videos scattered around the different planets that gives a story, or maybe some interesting events. Maybe you could add a Module like proyector or TV to play this videos. That would be very fun to watch with friends.

Are you talking about something like the Di Ravelo Tpaes from JC3?

13 hours ago, Skully said:

Are you talking about something like the Di Ravelo Tpaes from JC3?

Actually, the Idea came to me while I was playing Minecraft, the music discs that you find in those hidden chests.