A Small Peek for the Next Big Update

Lithium

I though you guys might like it if i share some of the best stuff from @astroneer twitter page, Follow them if you haven't

ezgif.com-a90b640fea.gif.69096201190fb5c457c1398cae59d228.gif

58930156c981d_ScreenShot2017-02-02at4_48_43PM.thumb.png.2332e1b3693aec87f5b58db886d3e228.png

C3R8okHVUAE0RDt.jpg.64aa4de744bfd95ce8362f851648f2ea.jpg

Image 1: Is a Tier-3 module built on the back of a truck. Happen to be a vehicle bay

Image 2: Not sure could be a recycling machine or an alloy furnance

Image 3: It's a Different version of the Habitat module, Dev dubbed it as "Mark II"

2 hours ago, Lithium said:

Image 1: Is a Tier-3 module built on the back of a truck. Happen to be a vehicle bay

Image 2: Not sure could be a recycling machine or an alloy furnance

Image 3: It's a Different version of the Habitat module, Dev dubbed it as "Mark II"

These are pretty neat, cant wait for the next update!!!!!!!

Every update this game just keeps getting better and better. You guys are amazing! I can't wait to try all the new stuff out in the new update!

18 minutes ago, Raymond Richard said:

wooooow!!!!!! Any idea on when?

"SOON, I hope." Adam sad on Steam community thread.

These look awesome and all but if the game doesn't run well now, how will the better graphics effect it.. 20 tethers and the frame rate becomes potatoe.

Smelter looks nice.  Habitat needs a little ladder.. imagine trying to scramble into that when a storms coming.. "it's too high up, I'm just a little guy"  Hope they make some planets that do the opposite, ie you run upto them and the explode into bloom.. that'd scare the pants off some of the younger ones tho.  (and me)

Edited by Martin

14 hours ago, Lithium said:

No context :P

ezgif.com-43a4c2c061.gif.60455c37fe78c4534a8cc412ef0f1fa5.gif

Well that definitely cannot be Adam playing in that clip, he would have died twice in it. LOL

On 2/2/2017 at 3:24 PM, Lithium said:

No context :P

ezgif.com-43a4c2c061.gif.60455c37fe78c4534a8cc412ef0f1fa5.gif

ANENOMIEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! IIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Next patch: First pass performance gains across all systems, hardware, platforms. Content: Nominal (perf. focused). When: late next week.

This perf update will focus on "performance degradation over time" issues, and is step 1 of many to make it perfect.

taken from the twitter 

On 2/5/2017 at 3:19 AM, Mr. Badger said:

ANENOMIEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!! IIIIIIIINNNNNNNN!!!! SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like anemones,  those would be more like giant tube worms, something similar to christmas tree worms.  Some kind of giant vermetid snail could be interesting, traps you in a giant spit web and then drags you into its tube to eat you...

On 02/02/2017 at 9:56 AM, Lithium said:

ezgif.com-a90b640fea.gif.69096201190fb5c457c1398cae59d228.gif

Not to be a crumbleweed. But.. can it build stations.. or add them to trucks?

18 minutes ago, Martin said:

Not to be a crumbleweed. But.. can it build stations.. or add them to trucks?

Not sure, but since the bay itself is possiby built by another vehicle bay, so yeah the vehicle bay that is on top of truck should be able to build another vehicle bay on top of the truck that it have just built

13 hours ago, TwoHedWlf said:

Nothing like anemones,  those would be more like giant tube worms, something similar to christmas tree worms.  Some kind of giant vermetid snail could be interesting, traps you in a giant spit web and then drags you into its tube to eat you...

Anemone

28 minutes ago, Mr. Badger said:

Anemone

Maybe it's just a very sensitive alien plant

Edited by Lithium