Lithium

A Small Peek for the Next Big Update

Maybe the new module will allow us to do something with resources that are currently unused? Could just be an updated model for a current module as well. Either way much excite xD

New flora <3 <3 <3

On 04/02/2017 at 4:46 PM, Lithium said:

Also happen to found this 2 images, Not sure if it will be implemented.

(2 screenshots) 

im sure these are from Live Dev: 3D Modeling w/ Riley & Adam!

On 02/02/2017 at 9:56 AM, Lithium said:

ezgif.com-a90b640fea.gif.69096201190fb5c457c1398cae59d228.gif

and this is very interesting i first thought this was a new ability of a crane but after having a good look at the crane iv decided its a vehicle bay on wheels 

Spoiler

286px-Crane.png.b6425941028f9b682346cb8b002a5974.png

^^^^^ crane 

300px-VehicleBay.png.f0e792852339e1676bf289bb867d1ed2.png

^^^^^^

vehicle bay

it could be a new ability of the crane ... the ability to move modules, put the storage module on the base platform or the research module on wheels etc 

it could be the vehicle bay simply having the ability to print modules straight to the truck 

the big questions i have is

1 are we gonna be able to have a fully mobile base? 

by the looks of it we will be able to fit 2 modules on 1 truck so we only need 4 trucks  

1st truck = seat and storage

2nd truck = printer + research

3rd truck = vehicle bay and smelter

4th truck = the trade station and fuel condenser 

and 2 if we can print or move the modules onto the truck can we also do it to the spaceship?

I really love this game and simply cannot stop playing it. I hope that at some point in the future we can build our own structures to live in. Perhaps as an upgrade to the habitat. I'm really looking forward to the next update that adds a bit more content.

11 hours ago, Jay DJ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

286px-Crane.png.b6425941028f9b682346cb8b002a5974.png

^^^^^ crane 

300px-VehicleBay.png.f0e792852339e1676bf289bb867d1ed2.png

^^^^^^

vehicle bay

it could be a new ability of the crane ... the ability to move modules, put the storage module on the base platform or the research module on wheels etc 

it could be the vehicle bay simply having the ability to print modules straight to the truck 

the big questions i have is

1 are we gonna be able to have a fully mobile base? 

by the looks of it we will be able to fit 2 modules on 1 truck so we only need 4 trucks  

1st truck = seat and storage

2nd truck = printer + research

3rd truck = vehicle bay and smelter

4th truck = the trade station and fuel condenser 

and 2 if we can print or move the modules onto the truck can we also do it to the spaceship?

I hope I can, Any vehicle with more than three connection is relatively impossible to use. Plus, It would take a lot of batteries to sustain that massive amount of object on a vehicle

Would be nice if the printer crane had a drivers seat, then you could point to specific locations to print item,  maybe even have an unprint mode to remove items.  Not really bothered "myself" if I got resources back, just having the ability to remove stations, old bases etc and place new structures would be useful.