Lithium

Most Frequent Suggestion + Confirmed Features

Wyvyrias

This thread is no longer being maintained and will eventually be replaced by a new one. The majority of the information is still relevant, though.

Message added by Wyvyrias

Or at least let us use the packager and then tossed it in the large shredder!

2 the small scrap like broken that tethers could be still added your backpack but cannot be bundled " for all small grid scrap

I suggest This:

A creative mode. Please give option so ya don't go through full game first or something. I barely can get a printer to work. Oof on my part probably.

8 hours ago, GameWarden782 said:

I suggest This:

A creative mode. Please give option so ya don't go through full game first or something. I barely can get a printer to work. Oof on my part probably.

Please do read before posting.
Creative mode is already listed here. And it's still on the roadmap too.

On 2/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, lomogeek said:

I would like to suggest a type of mod (drill) or even a torch that would allow us to cut or dismantle items that are too large for even the largest shredder. 

I agree with the torch idea.  I can use one or even two of the gases of its operation or to manufacture.

My other request would be the ability to repackage a Shelter or at least be able to move it.  Mine is currently sitting a very odd angle to the ground.  So if I even get around to trying to establish a true flat around it things will look very funny.

A temporary fix you can use a diamond drill head to eat up the soil under the shelter and then you can level the ground that way but yes it would be awesome if we could move the shelter

it would also be awesome if the power supply on the shelter was just as powerful as the one we can craft it seems weaker