Nikolas

Jetpack and hydrazine

Хорошее время, дорогие разработчики, я предлагаю, чтобы добавить в игру ранец, который был открыт с помощью исследований и топлива гидразина привык к этому. Кроме того, по вашему желанию может быть, чтобы сделать топливные баки по бокам рюкзака, и были установлены двигатели, где дно рюкзака. Эта идея будет полезна для изучения планеты, для исследования гор.

I can't read this language sadly, but the title got me excited. I love the idea of short range jet packs, probably as a high tier item and very power/fuel hungry, but just right for escaping a cave you've just fallen into or crossing a canyon.

Apart from anything it would be fun and would look good - which is what it's all about. 

I didn't use translation, but by the title you must be suggesting a Hydrazine-powered Jetpack

EDIT: woohoo, some guy posted a comment the same time I do

Edited by Lithium

2 часа назад, Марз сказал:

Я не могу читать этот язык, к сожалению, но название получил меня взволнованный. Мне нравится идея коротких диапазон реактивные ранцы, вероятно, в качестве высокого уровня элемента и самого мощности / топлива голодный, но в самый раз для выхода из пещеры вы только что попавшего или пересекая каньон.

Помимо всего это было бы интересно, и будет выглядеть хорошо - что это то, что это все о. 

Ребята извините за это плохой перевод, я не знаю английский, я из России.

2 hours ago, Lithium said:

Я не использовал перевод, но по названию вы должны быть предлагая гидразина питанием Jetpack

EDIT: Woohoo, какой-то парень отправил комментарий в то же время я делаю

Yes You are right , I propose a new drawing - jetpack running on hydrazine.
  •  
  •  

2 hours ago, Marz said:

I can't read this language sadly, but the title got me excited. I love the idea of short range jet packs, probably as a high tier item and very power/fuel hungry, but just right for escaping a cave you've just fallen into or crossing a canyon.

Apart from anything it would be fun and would look good - which is what it's all about. 

2 hours ago, Lithium said:

I didn't use translation, but by the title you must be suggesting a Hydrazine-powered Jetpack

EDIT: woohoo, some guy posted a comment the same time I do

6 hours ago, Nikolas said:

Хорошее время, дорогие разработчики, я предлагаю, чтобы добавить в игру ранец, который был открыт с помощью исследований и топлива гидразина привык к этому. Кроме того, по вашему желанию может быть, чтобы сделать топливные баки по бокам рюкзака, и были установлены двигатели, где дно рюкзака. Эта идея будет полезна для изучения планеты, для исследования гор.

LOOK AT ME! I'M HELPING!

Translation of initial post:

A good time, dear developers, I propose to add to the game pack, which was opened by means of research and hydrazine fuel used to it. In addition, at your request may be, to make fuel tanks on the sides of the backpack, and the engines were installed, where the bottom of the backpack. This idea will be useful for the study of the planet, for the study of mountains

6 hours ago, Nikolas said:

Good day, dear developers, I suggest to add a jet pack, which became available through research and worked on the hydrazine. In addition, your choice may be to make the fuel tanks on the sides of the backpack, and engines were installed on the bottom of the backpack. This idea will be useful for studying the planet for research mountains. PS I apologize for my mistake in the earlier post, I don't know English language and use it . I'm from Russia.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Badger said:

LOOK AT ME! I'M HELPING!

Translation of initial post:

A good time, dear developers, I propose to add to the game pack, which was opened by means of research and hydrazine fuel used to it. In addition, at your request may be, to make fuel tanks on the sides of the backpack, and the engines were installed, where the bottom of the backpack. This idea will be useful for the study of the planet, for the study of mountains

Thank You for your help.

8 hours ago, Nikolas said:

Пожалуйста в следующий раз используй какой либо переводчик

2 hours ago, bony_228 said:

Пожалуйста в следующий раз используй какой либо переводчик

Yes, using any translator would be nice. Since there are absolutely no guidelines for english talking only (and translating functions got better from time to time), I don't see any problem. Maybe a internal translating function for the forum would be nice, but that would bring another discussion around.

11 hours ago, Nikolas said:

YES. PLEASE.

It could use two slots and be attached on the expansion slots on the backpack, each strap occupying a slot. It would be fueled just like the spaceship and shuttle, inserting Hydrazine on a dedicated slot for it. It could work for solid 30 seconds.

And the reason I said "yes please" is: getting stuck in man-made holes. It is very annoying to dig them all the way up, not only distorting the whole map and making it really unpleasant to walk and see, but the job for getting it to smooth, walkable ground again gets twice as hard.