sanic

Soo you can build your way to the main menu lol

so i decided to go on an adventure and see if it was possible to build a space bridge to another planet. on the way i had to make a shelter ( yes dust storms happen in space) and while im building i see a space station so i decide to build to it. turns out it was the main menu space station you can see all the characters and i could even see my save file lol. 

p.s. you cant walk on it .-.

20161217151004_1.jpg

20161217145143_1.jpg

FBFD335FD9CAA3ACBA8F74A02E6F615393D0386C (1366×768)

btw you can see me when you spawn in as a friend lol also the bridge wont load if i close to the ship i have to run away from it for the bridge to despawn otherwise when he joins he saw nothing and couldent launch. also no nothing happens when i try to press the save :(.

1 hour ago, Ashar said:

if you build an outpost in space, can you launch a shuttle from it, and get back to it?

il test that. im still running at like 15 fps so its pretty slow going just even getting up there none the less hauling something up there. but i will do it! im curious aswell lol

so widened all the roads and brought two trucks full of supplies up here. yes you can build a base. yes you can take off from it with a space ship. yes you can land back on it. welcome to space base 101. lol please devs whatever you do keep this or make this a thing!

20161218002119_1.jpg

20161218002024_1.jpg

Edited by sanic