SES_Zabir

How to share your Astroneer crash report

I'm having some crashs, i don't now why. 

I tried to play and i did it, but when i re-open the game, the game just stuck on the first loading screen.

so, i tried again e now i have this:

Steam_2016-12-24_02-53-29.png

Bug from the ground because when the character is stuck is sure that he will fall I do not know where he dies.

It is complicated to add land if you do not suffer the fatal fall.

8 hours ago, Astroneer Epic said:

My game crashes on xb1 every time I try to load any one of my saves send help plz

Im having the same problem on the steam version. im having trouble finding the crash logs.

Had a multiplayer crash just now. started a saved game with a friend thru steam as the host. I was harvesting resin and sudden to desktop crash. He was just placing some tethers, but i think my machine crashed 1st cause he was still in a few seconds longer.

emailed crash report and dxdiag.

Game has crashed 3 times now. Not real happy about it as I spent all day building up base and was almost done. Cue reload on different world and restart again. Have never been able to load a save or quit to main menu without having to restart whole game again. Dont get me wrong I lobe it, just frustrating when it seems like overall I cant get anywhere 

i have an bug on xbox one. i can't out my capsule, the button X not available ... i'm blocked in the capsule, i can't die .... have you one solution ? ( watch the picture ) 

Screenshot-Original (12).png

Crashes when friend attempts to join. Becomes laggy, fps drops as amount of built items increases until it crashes or unbearable to watch. Xbox one with recent patch. 

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 7:29 PM, scottpageusmc said:

It's early access.  You just have to be patient until the bugs get worked out and more features are added.  Play and report, don't complain.  As WeeChaza said, saves work, just select the pod you launched previously.

Save doesn't work for everyone. I am saving the game at the habitat/rover/truck but It still wont appear on the main menu screen so I have to start over. I am playing on pc and bought the game on Windows store.

Waiting (impatiently because the game is amazing) for this to be fixed :)

Luckily the game has never crashed or froze even after many hours of playing.

Edited by Astrostar

Playing on xbox one with recent patch.  when joining a friends game, as soon as I blast off and start to land it crashes my friends game and then I land underground making it impossible for us to play together.  Also still have fps issues once you build and explore enough. 

Loving the game but finding issues with saving that render it almost unplayable for me. I'm losing hours of gameplay despite regular saves. It seems that not every save works and having spent 2 hours today when I then reload the save has gone and I'm back to where I was yesterday! (Infuriating) 

The suggestion has been made in previous threads and I totally support the idea that we need more than the generic 4 save slots and also the ability to re-name them. It's testament to the game that I am persevering when normally I'd give up. Such a great experience so far but please, please fix the save issues.

On 12/24/2016 at 8:18 PM, Astroneer Epic said:

My game crashes on xb1 every time I try to load any one of my saves send help plz

Hello, How is the generation of reports on the PC? after 10 minutes, and the emergence of "123456900054 sent" turned off the creation of the report because probably something wrong with it.

hello my game crashed, and now the save seems corrupted, ive tried loading on 2 different PC's, both crash soon after you load the file

is there any way to recover the save file?

maybe the game should keep more backup saves to help with this issue (atleast for Pre-Alpha phase)

can anyone else manage to load this file?

thanks

astro_broken_save.zip

Edited by 3mook06

on launch Astroneer raises ERROR  

requests C++2015 update, after installing C++2015 from UE4 prerequisites.

on relaunch brings up same prompt after installing C++2015 from UE4 prerequisites and prompts for uninstall.

Is anyone able to help with this one as i have been unable to launch the game has anyone had similar issues? 

operating system windows 8.1