SES_Zabir

How to share your Astroneer crash report

First , I love the game have played it since early release. I have over 6,000 hours on Xbox and enjoy trying to assist new people to the game thru Mixer. Almost all sessions end in disappointment as the game has so much lag that newbies want to give up. Most say it was good it was on game pass and they did not waist their money. Please Please enough with all the cute stuff lets get the game working so others may enjoy this wonderful game you created as much as I do.

*Playing the Steam version*
Just now after updating, the game crashed during the load screen. Tried a second time and the game crashed soon after starting a new game before I could gather resources.

I'm playing Astroneer from my Xbox and since I've got a lot of items in the game every time I try to get into a vehicle or save and leave the game either crashes or freezes for about a minute before loading

@Aiden Miller your crash reports are automatically submitted to System Era any time you crash.  If you believe you have found a reproducible crash, you might be able to email them with a time-stamp for when the crash occurred (include your time zone) and that might help them narrow down which one is related to your specific issue.  Regardless, I am sure they will look at it as they do all others.  The dev team has been talking about performance upgrades that we should see rolling out over the next two or three updates.  One of which is coming later today. 🎉

Any way to report crashes on PS4? Haven't had a crash yet, but in the event that it does happen, I'd just like to know how or if it's automatic.

Xbox one.

The game not save. I'm on Calidor, unlocked all gateways. When i reach the planet core the game can not save anymore.

i already unlocked Sylva, Desolo, Glacio.

Please fix the bug

My crash has been happening only in Multiplayer, but i have not played Single player at all because i bought the game to play with my friend. The crash happens when i am just playing as normal. it has only really been happeing once i put a drill mod on my terrain tool, but when we were finishing Calidor it was happening just out of the blue so i dont know exactly what is causing it, but it always goes straight to desktop, and was the most severe when we visited atrox to get some gasses. i had to delete my save and the game entirely to get to the point of being able to move again. We are setting up a main base on vesania and it has only happened once or twice on that planet but the fact that it keeps happening is quite frustrating

On 6/20/2020 at 10:47 AM, EmeraldThePirateFox said:

My game always crashes on my new Lenovo computer. as soon as the game gets finished with the loading then it straight up crashes

Please be sure to send your crash report to Support@SystemEra.net.  Include as much of the following as you can. 
(These instructions are for Steam players, if you are on the PS4, Win10 or Xbox version your reports are auto-submitted, please send a time stamp of when the crash occurred including your time zone instead of logs.  Win10 save files are available but in a different location, let me know if you need it.)

1. Your logs are found here as long as you haven't reloaded since the crash
    (If you have already reloaded, you might have to wait for a crash or force another crash to get logs): 
    C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Logs
  2. Your Save file, found here: 
    C:\Users\%Username%\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\SaveGames
  3. Your specs, you can get these by pressing the Windows key and typing:  
    DxDiag + Enter, save the .txt file somewhere you can find it
  4. A description of your issue(s)
  5. If possible, the steps to reproduce the crash

You can include the stuff from your clipboard too if the game is adding data there.  Just paste it to a Notepad file and save it as a .txt file and attach it to your email.  When you send the email, you'll receive an auto-response back from SES saying they got your email and you'll be assigned a ticket number.  Marc will respond to you in the order your support request was received.  

I have problems with your video game. I acquired ASTRONEER through the STEAM platform, I installed it on my computer, but when I started the game, it opens its cover and instantly closes. Please wait for a solution to my problem.

Astroneer Crash.zip

Posted (edited)

Is the developer monitoring this thread? I just got this game on PC via Windows Store and attempted to play the tutorial but the game keeps crashing while I'm in it. It crashed around the time after I need to build the thruster for the shuttle. It randomly crash after that. Sometimes I am able to reach the 2nd base where I need to connect the power line.

I've been repeating the tutorial for a few times already and the crash is a let down. There's no error message. It just hang and after a while exits to Windows.

Edited by Nicholas Poh