SES_Zabir

How to share your Astroneer crash report

ASTRONEER CRASHED!

If ever/when ever Astroneer crashed, we'd love it if you'd share the report with us. Unfortunately this isn't always an automatic process.

--

WINDOWS STORE/XBOX ONE: If you are playing on Xbox One or the Windows Store version of the game, we've already got an upload of the crash dump via Microsoft's infrastructure.

STEAM: If you would like to share your crash reports from the Steam version of Astroneer, please do the following:

1. Navigate to where Astroneer dumps out crash logs. ( C:\Users\(your user directory)\AppData\Local\Astro\Saved\Logs)
  2. Zip the most recent Logs folder and send it to support[AT]systemera.net.
    1. If this folder is too large, use the date time stamps to copy the log file and the mini-dump file that you think is associated with the crash you are experiencing.
  3. WE also recommend you send us your hardware configuration in the same email.
    1. Press Windows Key + R to bring up the run window.
    2. Type 'dxdiag' and click ok.
    3. In the dialog that pops up, click 'Save all information...'
    4. Save the HW report file somewhere.
    5. Send us the HW report file.
  4. Once you've sent us the zip file, feel free to clear out this folder as to not confuse future logs with past ones.
  5. Make a new post on the forums describing the crash similar to bugs reporting.

What Briman said, there's been crashes when I play with my friend on multiplayer. And another friend keeps freezing when she launches the game or even starts it. We well above meet the requirements to play this game so I'm wondering if its something wrong with the launcher.

I think there is something wrong with the view distance for me. It loads it all then there is a second where everything disappears then it all comes back then I freeze up.  

My Game crashes as soon as i lauch the Pod from the station (exits with the Unreal error reporter).

I am launching the Game with the Astro-Win64-Shipping.exe and already have the approx 60mb patch downloaded.

DxDiag.txt

Unreal Error.JPG

Edited by crazyalien

Just sent email in.

Game crashes either after the initial mouse click icon or just after the camera mouse click icon after pod launch.

Tried the win64-shipping exe as well as default. Have also installed VC and DX manually.

No save logs generated.

Same issue here.

AMD FX8350

24GB RAM

970 G1

Windows 10 Prof 64bits

OS updated, game updated, tried with beta option and crashes every 2 minutes.

Здравствуйте, у меня Windows 10. Папки, которая содержит информацию о красивой, нет (скриншот имеется). Только хрипящий звук проседает fps и Вы не можете настроить расписание, как мне кажется, снижение различных настройках графики увеличит ФПС (в меню есть вертикальная синхронизация, но нет кнопки включить и выключить его).
Главная проблема заключается в том, что посадка сразу или в течение 2 минут игра начинает жестоко виснуть и перестает работать. Это после обновления до 60 Мб

DxDiag.txt

фон.jpg

Edited by Artem

15 minutes ago, MiiC said:

For those who are missing the "saved" folder go to AppData\Local\Astro\Saved

not found anywhere else such a folder (

26 минут назад, сказал MiiC:

Для тех, кто скучает по "сохраненные папку" перейдите к папке папка appdata\местные\Астро\спас

7 минут назад, сказал MiiC:

Я получил его на мой ПК :S

Screenshot_4.jpg

Да, вы правы. Нашли ! Но в папке logs пусто, лол

Please After installing this game i get info that I have to instal the VS c++ runtime, when i install it i get error 0x80070017 what is going on, before that i dont get this error but the game makes me install the runtime over and over..... anyone can help me?

Was working at first no issue, although oddly enough it tried to lauch steam VR each time, but with errors I've never seen.

Tried multiplayer, it crashed, now the game won't even start after a reinstall.  just get the splash screen then a black screen. 

I'm windows 10 BTW so didn't try that MS patch.

Edited by ApacheSquirrel

Just to let the developers know, I'm experiencing the same freezing and sound problems as everyone else but it's spread to Space hulk Deathwing and Osiris New Dawn 

so I'm thinking its a problem with unreal engine 4, like I say, to all the others here - check out you're other unreal engine 4 games too and see if they do the same.

17 minutes ago, ApacheSquirrel said:

Was working at first no issue, although oddly enough it tried to lauch steam VR each time, but with errors I've never seen.

Tried multiplayer, it crashed, now the game won't even start after a reinstall.  just get the splash screen then a black screen. 

I'm windows 10 BTW so didn't try that MS patch.

Right.... mine will launch again now, but only If I launch steamVR first.      This is obviously a problem as the game is now playing in the headset as well as on my monitor.