Wintey

[PC WINDOWS 7 64-BIT] Problem

Apparently the launching went smoothly on Astroneer.But as it was almost about to finish its loading a pop-up came up and,addressing me that my video memory was untraceable?And told me to close other programmes and try relaunching it.

Any solutions or idea?

I assume that closing it and relaunching didn't work. Never seen that pop-up before, is it definitely genuine? Check your video drivers are up to date to start with and that windows recognizes your video card properly. 

It is genuine,My video drivers are up to date with my current window 7.Also it says that it will force the game to shut down and said I should try lowering the resolution?

The error sounds like you could be running out of video memory or have not enough to run the game.

What are you computer specs?  Processor, RAM, Video card make and model and how much video RAM? 

Is it "discreet" (plugged into a slot) or built into your mainboard?   The minimum specs require the video to be "discreet".

In Windows 7 press the Windows Key +R to bring up the Run dialog and type DXDIAG.

It should show your video card specs there.

Edited by GHR