Sign in to follow this  
astroneerjeff

Frame rate drops on Xbox One

The more stuff I build, the slower the game gets; basically to the point of the game being annoying to play. I've built a 3D printer, a research lab, three fuel condensers, and numerous large batteries on the resin pods to power everything. 

Hi I am having many big frame rate issues on my xbox one so that the game is really unplayable, since it is very jerky and slow making any move or action in stressful and irritating game so to lose all the beautiful atmosphere that should have the game. I know it's a game pre-alpha, but for me until you solve this big problem everything else is useless.

Edited by goluckymarker7

This happened to me last night. Except I was lost for about an hour on my rover looking for my base (oops forgot to place beacons! lmfao)

The game eventually slowed to a crawl and crashed. :P

I have fully built bases on every planet on xbox, a truck and two rovers with storage to haul things on each planet.. i only built one of each workshop at each base (example 1 fuel condenser, 1 printer, ect ect) I use NO TETHERS except at the very beginning of the game until i can make a rover, once i do that i store my tethers and dont use them again.. as long as you have a vehicle you have portable oxygen..then i build a habitat , a space ship and gather every recource needed to start a new base on a new planet with a vehicle bay being the first thing i make when i arrive there, that eliminates tethers being needed and saves some fps..my game has definitely slowed down but not to the unplayable annoying state which i def experienced with my previous save game..temporary solution to be able to enjoy the game while the devs are ironing out issues