Sign in to follow this  
beirirangu

Truck not moving underground

In an attempt to pick up 4 research pods at once, I drove my truck into a large, flat cavern with a clear and open ramp up to the surface just "feet" away,  as well as PLENTY of power... but the instant it went underground (where there was some "surface" above the truck) , it refused to move even the slightest, the ONLY feedback I get is the power depleting as I try to move it, as well as a CONSTANT skidding sound (as if it's sliding down a hill, whether or not I'm in it) even though it's not moving at all.

I've already tried digging out ALL the wheels (so that it went airborn and fell each time) , I tried refreshing the game (quit to desktop, reboot, and try again) , I've even tried to "push" the truck out enough for it to start working again with the "raise mode" of the deformer tool (but that was a nightmare to try with horrible fps and a glitchy camera to work with) but nothing worked. Heck, I've even taken off all the resource things and dug out all the "ground" above it, and yet it still won't budge (and still makes that sound)

and on a side note, it seems that the frame-rate has also suffered since it "got stuck"... but then again, it's always been terrible on my computer, so it's hard to say exactly

truck stuck.png